Get used to it || Chapter 2

Chapter is kind of sexual at the end so jahh

George woke up that morning confused to were he was. Thats when he got reminded of all the events from the past night.

One of the maids had wrapped up his wrist in bandages and brought him down for dinner which was joined by Dream and Sapnap.

George stayed silent for most of the time while Sap kept on giving him dirty looks, which Dream glared at him for making him stop.

He had to use some of Dream clothes to go to sleep in since he had nothing from his house. He was trying get used to being there.

To say the least he was kind of scared with staying with Dream because once again he's a stranger.

George didn't want to get out of bed he was just to comfortable. He hadn't slept that well in forever.

That's when he heard his door open, he looked over and seen Dream standing there in sweats and a loose t shirt. He still had some bed head.

How can someone look like that in the morning?

"Morning sleeping beauty." He yawned out heading over to Georges bed. He sat down and looked over at him.

"Um morning, I guess.." George didn't know what to do. He felt as if this was invading his privacy, then again he got kidnapped by the guy.

"So.. today we wont be able to go to your house to get your stuff but maybe tomorrow, we have stuff to talk about today."

George groaned, "But I have no clothes, no nothing here.. you didn't even give me my phone." He sighed out of frustration and stuck his head under the covers.

Dream laughed. "Did you actually think I was gonna  give you your phone after what happened last night?"

George sighed once more but in a dramatic way, he stuck his head out from the blanket looking over at Dream. That's when Dream got up and stretched heading out.

"Someone will bring you clothes, be fast though. Don't leave until the maid gets here to leave." He said kind of in a rushed way.

Once Dream was gone George groaned in annoyance.

What's his deal?

George obligated and got up and headed into his bathroom to take a shower. He turned the water on and grabbed a towel.

He hopped into the shower enjoying the feeling. The warm water ran down his body calming all of his nerves.

He quickened up with taking a shower because he got reminded of what Dream had said. He washed himself and hopped out the shower tying his towel around his waist and walking out.

He had seen there were clothes placed on his bed which he adored. It was a over red oversized hoodie and some ripped jeans.

He threw on the clothes and ruffled his hair trying to dry it from being  wet. Thats when he left his room, completely forgetting what Dream had told him.

When George was heading down the hallways he was taking in the whole mansion. Everything was so modernized.

How can he pay for all of this..

He got into the elevator pressing floor one guessing thats were Dream was. George was looking down at his feet when the door opened and walked out looking down.