The secrets come

"Do you want kits" meowed anglewing "yes why would I not" meowed mudleaf. " well I'm going to have kits" anglewing said " what your kidding right". "no I'm not kidding why would I be kidding about this" hissed anglewing.

Anglewing was goin for a walk when she seen Morningstar again "hey you why are you here and what do u want" hissed anglewing "I wanted you I need to tell you something but it might change your life forever"meowed morningstar.

"What is it" meowed anglewing." I am your mother!" "What it's impossible " hissed anglewing "no it's not" growled Morningstar "well the why did u leave me"hissed anglewing " I had no choice I'm sorry" cried Morningstar. " I wanted you but I lost you in that storm and my mate did not want you he said get ride of her or I will kill the rest of them" Morningstar hissed in fear "I'm so sorry I had no choice". "ok I forgive you I'm so happy I finely get to meet my mother" meowed anglewing." there's one thing thou I was wondering if you wanted to come live in wind clan with me".

"I would love to but I don't know if I can" anglewing meowed "why". "I'm haveing kits and I'm the deputy of thunderclan"hissed anglewing "so just ask your leader". "what about my mate" hissed anglewing "you would have to leave everything but the kits unless he moves with you"meowed Morningstar.
"Ok I will ask but don't get your hopes up"growled anglewing.

Anglewing ran to the camp "blossomed star blossomstar" hissed anglewing "yes is there something wronge"groweld blossomstar "yes and no I have to tell you something".

"What is it " hissed blossomstar "I meet my mother and she wants me to go live with her" meowed anglewing . "where is she from" growled blossomstar " she's from windclan" meowed anglewing " WHAT your a windclan warrior" blossomstar hissed.

"Well this is my answer it's up to you you rather leave averything and live with your mom or you stay here and have everything". " if I leave I will not lose everything I havey kits and maybe mudleaf"meowed anglewing "well it's your choice it all up to you" hissed blossomstar...

~>Comment what you think will anglewing leave or stay! <~