Will angelwing join starclan forever

But it turned out to be just a dream.mudleaf was terrified -is that what's going to happen- he thought he walked out of the warrior den "is she going to ok"meowed mudleaf "she's almost done we almost lost her but it's ok now but that does not mean she's going to make it" meowed blossomclaw "when are we going to choose the new deputy" hissed darkstream "I will choose soon I promise but right nows not a good time"growled blossom claw.

"Go for a hunt stop standing here like a lost kitten" hissed dawnwing "but "mudpaw meowed "no buts now GO"growled dawnwing.mudclaw started walking out of the camp when he seen this cat start running across the Clan. Then he noticed it was Morningstar - what is she doing on the camp - mudleaf though - i better tell blossom star-. he run to the camp "blossom star blossomstar" mudleaf yelled "yes mudleaf" blossomstar meowed."Morningstar was in are clan"hissed mudleaf "what is she doing in are clan sneaking around" growled blossomstar.It was time for everyone to go to sleep mudleaf walked in the warrior den " I know I'm going to have a bad dream again" mudleaf whispered to heself. But mudleaf was very tired so he slowly closed his eyes - anglewing please dont leave me I need you.no u have to figer this out on your own I'm sorry u will find someone Agian trust me.i will not trust u I don't want to lose you I love you- mudleaf opened his eyes in fear struck him "angelwing"mudleaf yelled "your ok calm down it was just a dream" meowed flower heart "it was not just a dream it was a terribly dream" hissed mudleaf and turned around.

The next morning "mudleaf mud leaf guess what"yelped ice cloud "what did something happen"mudleaf jumped "yes it's about anglewing" meowed ice cloud "is she going to live" mudleaf hissed "well you come and fined out......