Chapter 1

Seulgi's pov:

I'm inside our freaking classroom sitting and relaxing while my classmates are taking down notes.

Well me? I don't gonna write that kind of shitty thing, I'm not interested on learning. I just went to school because my family might not allow me to date girls and might force me to marry a random guy and I don't want that shit to happen.

I don't want to marry a guy, I'm dating random girls on campus.

I'm too bored during class and when our teacher got out, I tried sneaking out.

I stand in front of class to call their attention. "Attention everyone, I'll go out this shitty room and don't tell our professor about this, if you don't wanna die." I smirked when I saw how scared they are.

Wendy stand up and sighed in defeat. "When will you stop doing that?" she calmly ask but I just grab her necktie and chocked her. "S-stop u-uh!" she looks like a poor ratty trash.

Well she's Wendy. A school cutie, also my stupid sit mate.

"S-stop!" I grab her necktie more while our classmate want to help but they can't.

"Then shut up!" I angrily pushed her and her friend, Yeri, a school hottie gently went at Wendy and she madly stares at me.

I went our and saw Irene crying on the grass. Her arms are at her knee and her head are covered up by her arms. I can clearly hear her crying loud.

I slowly sat near her and she looked at me. Using my hand, I remove some strip of her hair falling on her face.

"Why are you crying?" I confusedly asked her but she just smiled at me telling that she's okay. I sighed in defeat and bit my lip when I remember how I kissed her yesterday. "It's okay, why are you crying?"

"Nothing." she cleared her throat at gives me a pleasing smile.

"It's ts okay, tell me."

"F-forget about it," she answered. "Just act like you didn't saw me here."

I sighed in defeat and just nodded at her.

"Is it because of Bogum?" I boredly said.

"How did you know?" she calmly ask me out of her curiosity.

"I just did." I handed her a piece of cigarette and she took it. "Do you smoke?"

"Uh, yeah." she grabbed the cigarette and she handed me a strawberry from her bag. "Keep that as a change."

I smiled at her and started eating the cute little strawberry while she started smoking the cigarette.

"Friends?" I handed her my hand and she accepted it.

"Friends."

--
im_seulrene