Prologue

Seulgi's pov:

Kang Seulgi was my name, all people at campus are scared of me, one of the reason was, I'm not afraid of killing.

No one wants to be my friend, well it's not a big deal, I don't consider anyone as my friend, I don't care about anyone, not even my family.

I'm here at a vacant lot on our school, trying on this new brand of cigarette, mint flavor.

Cutting classes? I'm not afraid to do that. This wasn't my first time, I often did this but no one reports me, because if they did, I'll kill them.

I sighed in relief. I walked through the hallways and everyone saw me but I don't care.

"Hey there miss." a voice from my back appeared and obviously it's a man again. "Bogum." he lend me his hand but I don't do anything.

He's Bogum. The campus heart rob, he's indeed and independent man. Everybody likes him, but not me.

He's already in relationship with that Irene girl, I never saw Irene before but I'm sure she's not even half of my standard... maybe more than? well no.

I walked away and picked another cigarette from my pocket.

From here, I saw a girl staring at me and she looks confuse. She come through me and grabs the cigarette from my mouth.

Well she's a hottie, it's good if I flirt with her.

"Why are you taking cigarettes?!" she yelled at me and I laughed.

I flirtly grab her necktie and lean close to her, I grab her waist and she started to freeze.

"Why do you care?" I gently holds her hand and put it on my neck.

Using my hand, I touched her face and soft pinkish lips.

"S-stop, y-you don't know m-me. I-i'm I-irene." she tries to stop me but she's too late.

I lean closer her and our lips parted.

After many second, I cut our kiss and smirked.

"Your lips taste like strawberry." I said.

"Your lips taste like cigarettes!" she yelled back and walk away.

I was left dumbfounded.

So she's Irene? She's more than my standard.

"Operation, make her mine." I whispered.

--
im_seulrene