the meeting.

Y/n was a 17 year old girl who fell in love with a 36 year old man who's a rat and who's her father's servant. Yes, y/n's dad is Tom riddle. Also known as Voldemort. Y/n was in love with wormtail, but little did she know. He was also in love with her. Today Voldemort is hosting a death eater meeting with his besties.  Every deatheater is going to be there. At the Malfoy manor. "Hello there y/n, you're looking hot" a voice said behind her. Y/n looked back, she was hoping that it was wormtail but instead it was Draco Lucius Malfoy. "Ew fuck off, I don't see you that way." Y/n said. Draco looked mad at rubbed her shoulders while saying "you know that we have to get married, our parents have already decided it. You should be happy, you'll get to ride on my 12 inch cock every day" y/n looked at him with a disgusted look and spat on him, she didn't want a 12 inch cock. She didn't want Draco. She wanted wormtail. She ran away crying cause she knew that she would never have a chance with wormtail. Voldemort ran out after her. And said 'female daughter, where are you going. The meeting will start soon" y/n sat outside the manor while her dad was standing Infront of her "dad, I don't want to be part of the meeting today, can I stay in my room. I don't feel so good" Voldemort looked confused and said "ok sure. Just stop crying! Riddles don't cry" 'yes dad' y/m answered. Y/n ran into her room, she closed her door, but she forgot to lock it. she sat on her bed while looking at the picture on her wall of wormtail. She got so horny just looking at him, she started to get wet. So she got naked, and starting fingering herself. While moaning. She moaned really loud. Voldemort heard her so he said 'WORMTAIL. WILL YOU SEE WHATS WRONG WITH HER'. so wormtail walked into her room. He opened her door, and saw y/n fingering herself Infront of his picture....