Friday, March 9th.

Start from the beginning

What the hell was that about?

When I closed the door, Hero exhaled.

"The audacity this dude has" I said shaking my head.

"He looks like he is actually sorry"

"You think so?" I asked him as we both sat on the bed.

"Yeah. You should give him a chance" Hero smiled at me.

I smiled back admiring him for a while.

God, he was truly beautiful.

"So..." Hero finally said. "I think your brother interrupted us while you were about to..."

"No!" I said before he could finish his sentence. "The moment is gone now, Tiffin. Too bad" I said laying down on my side. 

"You are witch" he laughed as he laid down as well. 

A notification came on his phone and it felt like I could hear his breath anymore.

I turned around to look at him.

"Who is it?"

"My mom" he answered.

"Is she asking where you are?"

"No. She knew I would be gone. She says her little boyfriend is coming over for dinner next week to meet us" he locked his phone. "I'm not going" he said firmly.

"Hero" I went closer to him. "What if he has... actually changed?"

He shook his head rapidly. "My mom is mentally ill. If he has changed he wouldn't take advantage of her" he almost yelled and I nodded.

He was shaking. "Calm down, please" I said reaching for him. I placed my hand on his cheek and he let out a breath.

"Will you come with me?" he asked.

"What?"

"At dinner. Please, come with me" he said desperately. "I need you there, while I face that bastard"

I rubbed my thumb against his cheek and he closed his eyes. "Okay" I simply said.

He came closer putting his arms around me in a hug. I held his head and gave him a couple forehead kisses as he burried his head on my neck.

After a minute or two, he spoke. "You know, right now you're supposed to distract me so I don't think about my problems, by kissing me or something" he laughed and I smiled.

"Go back to sleep and maybe you'll dream of it" I said.

Withing minutes we were both fast asleep.

The next few days things were... weird between me and Hero. We both knew we liked each other... a lot. But we weren't supposed to do anything about it. 

On Thursday morning, I remember getting my books from my locker when I spotted Hero acrossed the hall with his friends.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. And then we just kept... staring at each other. When his friends noticed him looking at me I quickly looked away embarrassed. 

"Hey" Cole appeared on my side.

I had completely forgotten about him. 

"Hi" I smiled at him. 

He put his hands around my waist and leaned in to give me a small peck.

You think it doesn't kill me when I see his hand on you? It fucking murders me!