***

"On your fours!" he commanded. Zoya looked at the room filled with men. She tried to search for the door for an escape, but these lusty men had locked the door and trapped her in. She wanted to call for help, but this was an isolated farmhouse, who would hear and come for help!

She turned over and got on her fours using her hands and knees for support. She felt him mount her body before he started to rain slapping on her flesh. Each slap made her cry louder than before. Her pain excited him more and without any lubrication, he forced himself in her and moaned loudly due to the tightness.

The pain throbbed in her guts, her body ached with the foreign thing inside her. Her skin burned with rage and her eyes became watery. She lost her vision at that moment and almost fainted.

When he was done, she heard another voice, and then another. It happened to be on a loop, the way these 7 men used her body one after another mercilessly. The remaining soul left in her was crushed in the greed and lust of those men.

When the darkness began to dance before her eyes, she embraced the last breath with a smile. The pain was going to be over, she will be free from her own body, from her cage. When she thought it's going to be over, she felt a sting on her arm and then she blacked out completely.

***

The painful moan escaped her lips, Startling Aditya from his sleep. He knew she was again reliving a painful memory. He grabbed her by her shoulder and shook her body aggressively to snap her out of her nightmare. Slowly, the pleads for help ceased from her lips and she opened her eyes to witness a very worried Aditya.

"Zoya.." she heard Aditya's voice boom through her room.

"Aditya?" she called him, panting for air.

"Don't think about anything. Breath Zoya, please breath." She heard him pleading and magically her body obeyed him and relaxed.

"Zoya? Do you want anything? Hmm? " He combed his finger through her hair and she leaned a bit towards him to seek comfort.

"You are really a good fuck as everyone says." he started

The voice tore her thought and echoed in her ears. She anxiously looked around for the source everywhere around her. She looked at Aditya through the corner of her eyes when she heard the same voice speaking again to her.

"But no matter how good you are, you must not cling to anyone for money. That takes away all the beauty from you." She squeezed her brow at the remark.

This time she jumped off her bed, pulling the Iv and the stand along with her. Blood from her open veins spread across the wall like ink on the page as she struggled to keep her body from falling.

"What is wrong Zoya? Why are you acting this way? " He tried to hug her, but she stepped away from him.

"Aditya."

"Hmm?" He cautiously watched her move, ready to hold her any moment when she puts her guards down. He could see how she was fighting with herself right now.

"It's Over Aditya." She cried without tears.

"What?" Aditya moved to hold her elbow when her body swayed a bit But she took a step back again.

"It's over. Everything is over." She nonchalantly said while her eyes were focussed on nothing.

"What is over, Zoya?" he attempted to hold her again, but she swatted his hands off her.

"Everything is over between us." she took a deep breath, she wanted to shout, as though that would push those memories back into the locked box. She felt like her heart would explode any seconds. The weight of the emotions was heavier than her body.

"What? Why? You... Can't give up on us. Not now, not ever." He grabbed her by her arms.

"Why?" She asked in her broken voice.

"BECAUSE," he started with a high tone, " Because..." he struggled and it was quite evident. She was never sure what he actually wanted from her and his weak response just broke her heart a little more. "You are mine. So, Don't give up on us. Please!... Please"

"I gave up already. " Her hands rested over the arms that held her tight. She couldn't help but let herself feel this way. She had no energy to fight against anyone. There was no future of them together. There was nothing left for them.

Aditya moved her around, getting her to face him. She felt ashamed, she felt used. She felt too dirty to meet his eyes. What was she thinking off when she returned to meet him. Will he be able to use the fact, once it is revealed. Which son can let this be slipping? Isn't it cruel for him to make him go through this pain? How can she possibly think the world would be the same even when nothing is the same anymore.

"Look at me. "

She looked up. "Nothing has changed between us. Okay? " He rubbed her skin with his thumb to comfort her. "I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, you cannot let it come between us."

"There is nothing between us," she spoke meeting his eyes and then looked away

"Why are you telling me this way?" He closed his eyes frustratingly, "You know we have this special feeling between us. Zoya.." He pinched her chin to make her look at him again.

"Zoya whatever it is I don't know. But I am sorry. I am sorry Zoya. I don't know what made you react this way. I am sorry, I am sorry. Please calm down. Hmm? Please." She could hear the desperation in his voice and her heart broke into further several pieces.

"Do you love me, Aditya? " She paused, reading the unsure look on his face. His tears spilt out of his eyes, but his lips remained in a thin line.

"These special feelings you have for me, is it love?" she sadly smiles.

"Zoya.. zoy.."

"Will you marry me, Aditya?" She smiled again, only this time with a thin line of tears that formed in her eyes.

When their eyes exchanged looks it felt as if everything has passed. Something in them shifted. The tears that made a trail on his cheeks screamed the reply. She read everything, what he said and what was being unsaid. She read it all.

"You cannot be with me all the time, all my life Aditya. I am a prostitute and even if you deny you cannot overlook this one truth. So, please face the truth and stop right here. " She moved out of his hold and he was too shocked to hold her again. As they were parting away, she felt her soul aching for his warmth. Maybe this was the only right thing to do? For his sake.

"So, you are leaving me forever." He asked.

She stopped for a second, without turning her head to him. She knew she would feel weak if she see his despair one more time. She never expected him to marry her, she always drilled her mind with the low expectation from him. She was ready to leave him behind when the right time came. But never did she thought it would come so early. She sobbed silently and continued walking until she became out of his sight.

Maybe this is the end for her... Maybe this is the destined end for them...

Maybe..... May... Be...

*****

Milli❤