𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I just told him yesterday and actually we're- I mean I don't know if he'll come but i'm gonna have a little get together with our classmates from UA so yeah..." Mitsuki was about to answer but is cut off by your phone ringing.

"Excuse me I gotta take this..." then you took the phone call and turns out the twins woke up already then you hang up and get back to Mitsuki.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but I gotta go..."

"Oh no worries Y/n but don't get surprised if I randomly show up at your doorstep to see my grand babies!" she squealed

"You don't know my address though." you said chuckling

"oh yeah just text me when can I see them okay?" she said

Then you bid goodbye and paid for the groceries and went back home.

You opened the door to your house and you were greeted by your kids running to you. And then started to prepare for the dinner tonight.

You spent the whole day preparing and currently it's approximately 3 pm so you began to clean up and showered then prepared yourself and the kids.

After that you went downstairs.

The doorbell rang which you find odd because it's only 5:30 and you told everyone that the dinner is on at least 7:30.

You went to get the door and to your surprise it's Bakugou holding two gift bags with a scowl on his face.

"Well? dumbass aren't you gonna let me in?"

"Nah i'm good." you scoffed closing the door.

The doorbell rang again and she ignored it. Then it rang again— and again and again until you got fed up and opened the door annoyed.

"What do you want?"

"Let me in dumbass so we can talk about the brats."

"We already talked we have nothing more to talk about—" you were cut off by the sound of tiny little footsteps descending from the stairs.

"Mommy!" Katsumi said running to you and making grabby hands so lifted her up.

You were carrying her and you looked back at Bakugou.

"fine. talk." you said rolling your eyes

"We're really gonna talk out here?" he asked unamused

"Is there a problem?"

"It's cold out here!"

"It's 5 pm and your quirk has something to do with heat-"

"Just let me in."

"Fine."

You moved out of the way so he can come in and you shut the door then lead him to the couch still carrying your daughter.

"Katsumi baby, can you go to your room for a bit? Mommy's gotta talk to some dog, okay?"

"But mommy, you can't talk to a dog! They bark not talk." she giggled and you laughed with her booping her nose.

Bakugou scoffed loud enough to get your attention.

"I'm not a dog!"

"Are too!" Katsumi said still giggling

Katsumi asked you to put her down so you did, and then she walked towards Bakugou and made grabby hands. Bakugou stared at her and hesitantly lifted her up— once your daughter is carried by Bakugou she started patting his head and playing with his hair then she started pulling it— like damn your daughter's got strong grip she wouldn't let go. Pain was visible on Bakugou's face as he was trying to remove her grip but she wouldn't budge. As for you, you were just laughing the entire time.

"A-Ah! That shi-"

"Oh no mister! You do not get to cuss in front of my daughter." you said pulling her away from him and you asked her to go to her room.

"Tch. She's my daughter too, you know?" he muttered but you heard it.

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Nothing, I said you look ugly."

"Whatever. So what do you want to talk about?"

"As I said dumbass, we have to talk about the brats."

"Okay, what about them?"

"Why didn't you told me sooner Y/n? I could've helped you with them-"

"So you really have the audacity to think you deserved to know about them?"

"Well I'm their father."

"Well forgive me for thinking what's best for them."

"Best for them? Y/n are you serious right now?"

"Yes I am!"

"So you think it's best for them to grow up without a father?"

"Yes, it's better than having them grow up with a cheating bastard for a father."

"Oh you're bringing this up again? I already apologized for that didn't I?! How many times do I have to tell you it was a fucking mistake Y/n?!"

"Bakugou! No apology can make up for the years I spent being hurt from what you did!" you said gritting you teeth

"I already said I'm sorry! What else do you want from me?!" he said shouting

"You go here, ring the doorbell many times and demands for my forgiveness aggressively then you expect me to just forgive you and forget about what happened and just move on?!" you said raising your voice while glaring at him

"Exactly! You get me!"

"Are you insane?! Seriously?" you exclaimed rubbing the sides of your forehead from being stressed.

"Y/n we both know they deserve to have a father!"

"You really think it's that easy? After you cheated on me I moved on and then I came back you talked to them for like a second and then you expect me to just let you in on our lives that easily?"

"I've changed! Don't you want our kids to have a complete family? We can make this work. We can try again Y/n."

"Bakugou... Of course I do! I want them to grow up with a happy family. All I want is the best for them. But I can't- I can't with you anymore. This, us, no just... no. We're done Bakugou. If you want to see them I'll allow it— as you said, they do deserve a father. But us? No, we've been over ever since you decided to be unfaithful but I don't want my kids to suffer because of our complicated relationship so I'll let you be a part of their life."

"I- So what are we?"

"Bakugou we're just co parents and nothing more. I hope you can understand that."

Bakugou sighed in defeat

"Okay. I understand."

"So? Do you wanna go see them?"

"Sure" he smiled— which is quite a rare sight to see.

You led him upstairs to their room.