𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

Zacznij od początku

You went to get your phone and you texted them if they could come. Fortunately, most of them aren't on the night shift so they aren't gonna be patrolling for tonight and can attend dinner.

After you changed your clothes, you went to the kitchen and looked at some flyers so you can order food for breakfast because as the responsible mom you are, you still haven't bought groceries. you called your dad and asked him if he could babysit the kids until you got home and he immediately agreed.

after only a few minutes, he arrived at your penthouse.

You grabbed your purse and phone then got in your car and started driving off to the store. Opening your car door, you realized you were so smart for going to the grocery store without making a list on what to buy so you face palmed and just went inside the store and buying whatever you can think of.

All the stuffs you can remember are already in your cart so currently, you're shaking your brain to remember what you forgot. You weren't paying attention to your surroundings and just pushing your cart wherever your feet is dragging you to. You're on your own world when a familiar voice caught your attention and you knew exactly who that belonged to.

"Y/n? Is that you?"

You turned around to see who it is and your suspicions were correct. It was your "loving" ex-boyfriend's precious mother.

"Mitsuki?" you muttered surprised.

You were about to speak but you were cut off when a really tight breath taking— literally breath taking hug squeezed you. Oh you were gasping for air and the woman got a little— yes, a "little" carried away.

"I... I can't breathe- Mit- Mitsuki"

"Oh baby I'm so sorry I just missed you so so so much!" she said while pinching your cheeks and squishing her cheeks to yours.

"Honey, you're suffocating her." Masaru said who's standing there awkwardly trying to get Mitsuki off of you.

"Oh hush!" she said but finally let you go. "Y/n! you've grown so much but still so so pretty!"

"Thank you..." you said meekly

"How have you been? It's been so long!"

"I've been okay... you know with the kids and stuff-"

"You have kids?" she asked surprised

"Honey, I think you shouldn't meddle with her personal life- I'm sorry for her Y/n..."

"No no it's okay... Actually in a way uhm they are- they're- you guys are connected to them somehow?" it came out as a question more than a statement

It brought Mitsuki in a serious shock she didn't speak for quite some time. She's still processing the news which she connected the dots herself.

"I uh How old are they?" Masaru asked

"5..."

"Could- Could it be?" Mitsuki finally spoke

"Yeah..."

"Jesus Christ I have grand babies this whole time?!"

"I'm... I'm sorry I never told you guys. It's just after the incident all I could think of is the best for them. I'm sorry I'm really sorry..." you said bowing ashamed

"No, no Y/n sweetie get up. I understand I'm just- shocked, that's all. Does Katsuki knew about this?"

"Yes."

"And he never bothered to tell me?! Oh that little shit is gonna get it!"

'and theres the Mitsuki I know' you thought mentally chuckling