Chapter 7 - Truth

*Warning!! This chapter is cringy!*
.
.
.
.
By the time I got there, Ray already left, they realized I'm gone and are searching for me.

Violet: "Gideon, where are they?"

Before Gideon can say anything, Sara answered,

Sara: "Looking for you."

Violet: "How sweet. You miss me already."

John: "Where were you? How did you get out?"

Violet: "Do you really want me to answer that stupid question?"

John: "Do it, Ava."

I turned to Ava and saw her open a jar. Before I knew it, the bug got out and went straight into my nose.

Violet: "Eew. Really? An agent of Ma'at? You could have just told me to tell the truth."

John: "You would still lie."

Violet: "I don't lie unless it is vital."

Sara: "Now tell us the truth, where we're you?"

Violet: "Went to town"

Sara: "Why?"

Violet: "To get souls."

Ava: "Oh My God..."

Sara: "What do you need them for and how do you get these souls?"

Violet: "Kill to get stronger"

John: "How did you get out earlier?"

Violet: "Powers you can't imagine. No cage can hold me even with the help of thousands of warlocks."

John: "Who are you?! Where's my daughter?"

Violet: "Still Violet and btw, don't call me your daughter. It disgusts me. I already left that old, weak me in the past."

Nate: "How o-old are you exactly?"

Violet: "As far as I know, I'm the oldest being walking the earth. Older than Charlie. I may be a few hundred million years old. I can't keep track."

Charlie: "How did that happen?"

Mick: "I'm guessing, she traveled through and got stuck"

Violet: "Yep, I time-traveled but I wasn't stuck. Mick is quite good at this stuff..."

Rory: "Shut up!"

Ava: "What is your real motive?"

Violet: "Find my sister."

Ava: "Would you tell us your past if we promise to help you get your sister back?"

Violet: 'I can only tell them half of the truth'... "Deal. So, in 2014, when I was 13, I lost my ONLY family because of none other than John. I had a bond with Astra. When my sister went to Hell, a part of my soul went there too. But when a portal opened, that part attached itself back to me. It needs souls to get energy. So I had to learn how to kill. And eventually, it became a hobby. One day, I decided to get into the Time Bureau to get a Time Courier but I can't without getting any casualties so went to infiltrate Star Corps and got myself an interdimensional extrapolators instead. I upgraded it so that not only can I travel to different Earths but also to different times and planets too. I went back a few hundred million years to the past. I was curious so I traveled through different planets and ended up at the Anti-Matter Universe at The Dawn of Time, found someone, a kid rather. We trained and witnessed the creation of the multiverse together. He helped me a lot so as I grew up I helped him but at that time only I can travel through different universes. So every time I went to get my energy refueled and I'd give him if I'm in the mood, the spare souls to create the army he needed. I had to help him because one, he is stronger and two, he's like a strict older brother to me. I don't know what happened, but when I reached the year 2014 again, my body turned into my 13-year-old self. I tried to shapeshift but it didn't work, I had to wait until I get my 19 yrs old body back..."

Sara: "So the whole time, we were with the enemy??"

Violet: "Harsh word you got there."

Sara: "Because of you Oliver is dead!! He sacrificed himself for us!"

Violet: "It was his choice! Don't blame me. And if Mobius had even the slightest suspicion of me helping you, I wouldn't be spared when he decided to use the antimatter to destroy the multiverse. Besides, I didn't really do much to help him?"

Sara: "Didn't do much?! Because of your help, countless Earths died."

Violet: "At least I'm alive with complete memories."

Sara: "Selfish!"

Violet: "You need to learn the phrase "respect your elders"! If you have anyone to blame, it's not me. I wouldn't even end up there if someone guided me." I said looking at John.

Sara: "So, what happened the past few days were just an act?"

Violet: "Most of it yeah."

Sara: "I'm so disappointed V."

Violet: "Yeah, well that's the first not-related-to-happy feeling I got from the father I never had."

Charlie: "I have a question. What are your powers and weaknesses?"

Violet: "Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Flying, Mind Control, Shape Shifting, Slowing time down, and Demon Strength. Now, to my weaknesses. I can die the same way a human can. Except aging is not one that can be the cause of my death."

Behrad: "I'm guessing your not only the oldest but your also the most powerful right?"

Violet: "Yes. But, you guys know too much now. I promise to help. But one can now about my past. No one deserves to."

"What are you doing?"
"Stop it."
"Do the right thing."
They all said in chorus.

I held out my arm and took the device they use to erase memories using my telekinesis.

I clicked it and said,

Violet: "You remember everything that happened that is related to the mission. You won't remember anything I told except my powers and name, not my history. You shall never remember unless I make you."

I had to move fast and get the bug out of me before they are back to their right minds. I also killed the bug for everyone's sake.

'Whenever my eyes turn into (the picture above) it means I'm about to lose control. I can't let that happen, because unlike the past, no one here can stop me.'

A/n's POV:

Little did she know that John actually looked away just in time when she clicked the device. This means John can still remember every single word.

John's POV:

It's my fault she became like this.

I know the girl I met 7 years ago is still there, buried deep down. I started this mess, and I'm gonna end it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cringe alert!!