𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 3

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that Mad-Eye Moody?" The Auror?" A Gryffindor asked with some other Gryffindor nodding as they kept looking at him "He's the Dark-wizard catcher right? Isn't he the reason why half the cells in Azkaban are filled?" Blake asked looking at Elizabeth with her nodding as watched him mostly when she questioned what he could possibly be drinking.

"After due consideration the Ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament" Crouch said only for the students to disagree right away that wasn't fair, Elizabeth rested her head on her palm just wishing this was over already while she finished up her cookie seeing how she couldn't join it.

"The Goblet fire, anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only to write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before their hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun" Dumbledore said before going back to his seat with everyone going back to eating or talking among themselves if they were going to put their names in the goblet.

"Well that's one way to die" Ethan said as he picked up his fork but stopped when he saw the look Chloe or Sidney gave him "What? Did I say something wrong?" Ethan asked, the two girls sighed and shook their heads.

The dinner continued as somewhat normal, Elizabeth walked beside Ethan as they talked about upcoming pranks "I wonder how this Tournament is going to turn out" Sidney said walking in after Blake said the password with them walking inside.

"Probably with the schools trying to see who's better at each task when it starts" Blake replied before his eyes looked around the room until they landed on a certain person "Well at least we're not at age knowing these three would for sure put their name in it" Chloe said pointing at Elizabeth, Ethan, and Blake only to see he wasn't there but flirting with a girl near the fireplace.

"Mmm, not sure about Blake. I feel he would be busy making out or sticking dick up someone" Ethan said like nothing but Chloe smacked him on the arm giving her a confused word "Ethan there's first years in this room, doesn't just say that!" Chloe said giving him another smack while the other three laughed since it was true and cause Ethan was getting scolded by Chloe.

"As much we would love for you to keep scolding Chloe but can we head upstairs? I need help with my homework?" Sidney asked with Chloe stopping in scolding and nodding at Sidney, they bid each other bye before heading their separate ways.

---

"Your kidding, none of you guys have Dark Against the Dark Arts for first period" Elizabeth said with Chloe and Sidney shaking their head as they waited for the boys "I'm sure one of the boys has to have it but it's not going to be the end of the world" Chloe said but Elizabeth shook her head right away, she shouldn't worry much if she didn't have any of her friends for that class but she had a weird feeling about Moody that she can't put her finger on it.

"We didn't miss much did we?" Reggie asked the two other boys behind him, Elizabeth asked them the same question only for Reggie and Blake to shake their heads "Ethan?" Elizabeth asked softly with him nodding when he looked at her, a huge smile grew on her face that Ethan felt butterflies in his stomach whenever he saw her beautiful smile that he looked away biting into his apple.

"Well at least you got the smart one and not Blake" Sidney said before sipping her coffee that she ignored the harsh glare Blake gave her, Elizabeth talked with Reggie seeing how quidditch was cancelled this year leaving Sidney and Ethan to talk that Ethan wished he didn't sit next to Chloe now.

"Ethan you got to stop denying that you have feelings for Elizabeth, I saw how you blushed when Elizabeth smiled at you" Sidney said but Ethan decided to ignore her because he was afraid they'll hear her.