"Nothing..aap kaise hai?" 

"Aap..uff itni respect aaj?" Advait chuckle.

"Yeah" She sighed.

"What happened baby? Kya hua? How was office?"

"Yeah yeah..office was fine."

"Just fine?" She could feel his eyebrows up even on call with him and that made her laugh out loud.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Haan haan..you know I could imagine the confused expression on your face..like your eyebrows furrowed and everything" She giggled for the first time since morning.

"Yeah? And so you should know that I understand even your silence toh ab bolo kya hua?" He smirked.

"Uh uh -I just feel ki humein office mai..you know we should have never showed the people around ki we are friends ya kuch..office mai strangers ki tarah hi rehna chahiye tha" 

"What? But not like they know that we are together or something right? We are just friends..like that?"  He asked confused.

"Yeah..aaj na your dad..I mean sir ne official announcement ka notice daala on the website about your wedding..not that I did not know that it was coming..but I was still low and then the way everybody eyed me in the office from time to time it just bothered me further..and then after your marriage hum waise bhi nahi milenge..and working in the same office ye sab..it will take a toll on me Advait..you are not understanding the mess I am in."  She cried softly.

"Baby I'm trying..I will not marry her..I promise..I will talk to dad as soon as i get an opportunity to" He sighed.

"Do I - matlab aap ko aise lagta hai that I don't respect you enough? Jab kabhi kabhi I talk to you aise tu ya tum karke..I swear I will not from next time..matlab I usually talk to you aap karke..but kabhi kabhi when we are fighting ya playful way mai I say it" She hiccuped.

"Abe yaar ye kisne bola tumhe?" He groaned.

"Aaj people were talking office mai..that jab hum aise unofficial parties mai jaate hai ya kuch tab I disrespect you and that I'm not that beautiful for you to hold onto..isiliye aap kabhi mujhse you know  matlab mere saath apna future plan nahi karenge..and that I'm just a normal office friend."

"Who the fuck said you are not beautiful enough? Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? Bloody morons..tu kin logon ki baatein sunti hai baby?" He groaned.

"Aur humari harkatein dekh kar lagta hai , you are just a normal office friend? Abhi mai ghar par hota toh hum kya kar rahein hote?" He said making her chuckle.

"Advait shut up" She gasped and then laughed.

"And what is beautiful for you baby?" He asked softly.

"Uhmm..I don't know..pata nahi"

"Should I tell you my definition of beautiful? sunogi?"

"hmm"

"Something that's pleasing and aesthetic..it's serene and it brings you peace..It does not has to be related to the looks of some special someone..it can be anyone and anything."  

"And that is what you are to me Sara..the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my entire life Sara..the most beautiful" 

"I love you Advait"She whimpered.

"I love you baby" 

"Sidharth sona hai abhi aur?" She asked bringing him out of his trance.