Yoo Jung-Ahn (Daisy)

Start from the beginning

"You two would have dated as well, why did you reject him?" Jane said pointing at Taeha.

Taeha looked to (Y/n) who didn't seem to mind the topic as much, seeing how it made them awkward for months. "We're better off as just friends. Besides, I'm really happy he moved on." She said, pinching his cheek from the side a little.

His head turned it's attention to something else when he saw the very person he was waiting for. A girl slowly made her way over, taking a seat beside him. His arms wrapped around her immediately, shining the brightest smile for the world to see.

"How was class? Are you tired?" They watched as (Y/n) asked everything he thought of. There were no words to answer his questions, only a few nods in turns to his asking. Picking up a piece of his food, he fed her like she was a child or something. The three girls were out of the conversation at this point, he was in his own world alongside her.

It wasn't until Ahin brought him out of his trance that he focused on them again

It wasn't until Ahin brought him out of his trance that he focused on them again. "(Y/n), can I see your notes from math earlier? I fell asleep halfway through." He obliged, handing his notes over to her before turning back to his girlfriend. It was a good attempt to bring him back to them but he was too far gone.

She munched slowly, showing a rare scene, she had a small smile on her face. It wasn't often that they got to see her like this. The classes they shared with her were little but even then she wasn't the type to talk nor interact with people. (Y/n) caught her attention as she looked up at him and stopped herself from eating another piece. He tapped his lips as she slowly leaned in and made contact with her lips, lasting for half a second. Despite the short lived connection, he broke into a small laugh at the sight of her stuffed cheeks, cupping one side before planting a kiss onto the other side.

Their lunch break was coming to an end as the other girls packed up and decided to leave for class first, leaving the lovebirds behind. (Y/n) began his share of cleaning up before having a piece of gimbap shoved in his mouth. The last piece of her plate she gestured, getting up and helping him put away his things.

Time was cutting it short as she waved bye to him and began to walk off. "Daisy?" Her body spun around, facing him again.

"Do you wanna come over today?" (Y/n) asked, earning a small peck in response. He smiled, asking her to wait for him at the end of the day.

On the way home he noticed something off about her, the way she kept looking at him made him curious. Her hands kept on fidgeting while connected to his, as if she was trying to catch his attention. However when he did turn to her and ask, he didn't receive an answer. Soon enough they arrived at his empty house, his parents were gone due to work. Probably for the better since his mom liked Daisy a lot, especially with the teasing.

(Y/n) decided to get them started on their homework first before having some time to themselves. He pulled up a second chair to seat himself beside her at his desk. They covered subjects from math to history as hours slowly began to tick by all the while they just crunched down their homework for the week. After a deservable break, (Y/n) went downstairs to grab them some snacks and drinks. While putting it together onto a tray he heard some commotion behind him, just as he turned he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. Daisy's smaller figure held him tightly as he twisted in the embrace to face her.