| 17 |

| Sapnap's P.O.V |

"It's time, class rep. Let's begin."

"Um. Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be." Said the poor shaking boy. He looked so nervous and scared, I almost felt it too. The boy looked down before continuing,

"But first, there's something that I wanna say." Yaoyorozu looked over at the kid surprised. "I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be out class rep!" He said still looking down and squeezing his eyes shut.

I looked over in boredom, trying to find an expression that made me feel the slightest bit of interest in this conversation. Iida seemed to be surprised. 'Why though? He should be glad since he was finally elected.' I thought tilting my head back a little.

"He was able to catch everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!" Deku said with a cheerful look on his face. I could feel the brightness coming from his eyes it almost hurt to look at his face any longer. Not bad or anything, just a little too bright for me.

"Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?" Kirishima said looking over at Kaminari. "Yup! Oh! Did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?" Kaminari said.

'Was that a rhetorical question or is he dumb? THAT WAS HIM-' 

My furious thoughts were interrupted by the teacher in his sleeping bag. "This is a waste of time. I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up." He said lazily, while sitting up behind his desk still in a sleeping bag. Deku seemed to be scared or surprised more than anything. 

Mr. Aizawa went back to laying down for his nap. Iida suddenly stood up from his seat, "If Midoriya is nominating me for this job...Then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!" He said raising his arm in the air for some apparent reason.

"Sounds good, Emergency Exit!"

"Emergency Exit Iida! Don't let us down man!"

"Hello, I got two more votes than him." Yaoyorozu complained.

------------------------------

"Todays training will be different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa said.

The students gasped. 'This teacher was already enough, now we need more?' I thought annoyed. It was annoying that the fact of somebody being up your ass all the time while you were training, even with this teacher watching you.

Sero raised his hand, "Sir! what kind of training is this?" Mr. Aizawa held out a card that said 'Rescue'.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The students started talking over each other again, probably curious about the training. The teacher seemed more irritated by the minute, his bloodshot eyes glaring into every students souls almost. If you looked at it that way. 

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." The students quickly shut up. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." Mr. Aizawa pressed a button on a tiny remote, looking to his right. The shelves started to pull out with numbers again, each number with a students costume in it.