Jin nodded, "Uh yeah. It's just going to be difficult."

Yoongi harshly patted his shoulder getting up from the bed, "You better keep working on it then. Can't wait to be back to my old life."

Jin forcefully smiled. If he was honest he didn't even know if that was possible. He wasn't going to mention it though. Not yet anyways. Yoongi seemed like the type of person that would show up to the hospital and unplug him from the machine that kept him semi alive.

Or that's the vibe he gave anyways.

To not make it so obvious he kept smiling until Yoongi turned around and left.

•••

As soon as Yoongi walked in the front gate he wanted to puke. Well, actually since he parked his car and passed security to even get in the building he wanted to puke.

First of all, he didn't have an employee badge because who the fuck knows where it was. So he had to answer stupid security questions to get through. It was like taking a pop quiz that he wasn't ready for. Of course he didn't pass, but luckily the security guard still let him through. Then he had to drive around the parking lot until he found an employee spot.

"Good morning Ms. Min!" The receptionist up front said.

Yoongi awkwardly bowed still not used to being referred to as miss. He cleared his throat, "Good morning."

When he kept walking he came across an elevator. Where was he suppose to go? "Excuse me, uhh...where is Mr. Park?"

He was cringing at the fact he had to even call him that. They went on a date and even kissed. Now he had to be his maid.

"He's still not here yet! His breakfast has arrived though. It should be in his office."

"Right. The one I called in for him yesterday." He sighed. That's the only reason Jimin had even called because he wanted breakfast for today.

"Of course."

"I'm sorry, I don't know where my head is today. What's the floor I go to?" He tried to add in laughter, but it just came out as weird and creepy.

"Fourth floor." She responded with an awkward head scratch.

"Oh right. Yeah. Thanks."

With that being said he go in the elevator and let out another big sigh. Finally, he arrived to the floor. As soon as he stepped out he looked around.

The walls were a peachy color just like his room. A few natural plants were set as decor giving it a homey vibe.

"Good morning!" A lady spoke.

Yoongi turned around his purse nearly falling. He had found it in the closet and it had a wallet with a drivers license. The last thing he needed was to be stopped by a cop. He still wasn't used to carrying it around.

"Good morning."

How many receptionist did they have? One for each floor? Yoongi felt so out of place. This was a fancy business and he did not fit in here.

This was a total nightmare. He didn't even know where to go or what to even do. It wasn't until a man approaching him snapped him back to reality.

"Good morning! Is Jimin on his way yet?"

"Huh? I'm sorry. I, uh, didn't hear you." He replied embarrassed. After he got so closed he stopped listening to focus on his face.

Goodness.

Was this man carved by the angels?

How was someone so beautiful without trying?

The gorgeous man laughed. Yoongi instantly looked at his name tag. Kim Taehyung. Wow. Even his name was hot.

"No worries. It's Monday, right? I asked if Jimin is on the way."

"I actually don't know. Umm..."

"What? He always texts you. That's odd. Okay thanks. When he arrives can you please let me know?"

"Yeah. Sure thing."

I don't even know your number for fucks sake. Once again, he was left behind a confused mess. He waited for a while and then decided to leave. Fuck this. He didn't know what to do or what to expect. It was all too much.

Did he really need to work here? Technically he could work anywhere else. Didn't have to be here specifically.

He turned around to go to the elevator again and then like magic there he was. Park Jimin. Five foot eight with jet back hair. The way he stood screamed confidence in every language.

Jimin was not intimidated. He was intimidating.
He did not fear a single thing and that was obvious with his look. Yoongi gasped loudly because holy shit.

Having him so close once again was fucking breathtaking.

He was getting attacked with handsome men. They were everywhere! It brought his inner gay completely out. Not that it was ever in anyways.

A smile was painted on his beautiful face making him more irresistible than ever. He wore a burgundy suit with a matching tie and there was a briefcase at his hand.

He smelled like literal heaven. To the point Yoongi wanted to buy the cologne he was wearing and spray it on his pillow. Just so he could pretend he was cuddling with him.

The instant memories and feelings for this man flooded over his body without warning. His heart was racing and he felt tingly everywhere.

This is why it hurt so bad to be ghosted by him. Park Jimin was the definition of literal perfection. There was not a single flaw Yoongi could find in him and that was the solid truth.

"Good morning love. Can you bring me my usual to the office? Thank you."

Yoongi was surprised by the pet name and his velvety voice. So much that his face flushed with redness within seconds.

Jimin kept walking by and Yoongi stopped and admired. His back muscles were visibly seen through the tight suit jacket. His khakis hugged his thighs so perfectly it was hard to not feel your heart skip a beat.

His sudden urge to quit and get another job disappeared within seconds. He would get to see this man every day. Be in the same space with him. So he swallowed his pride and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Excuse me, what's the usual again?"

Jimin stopped and turned his attention to him. Yoongi held his breath feeling the butterflies in his tummy erupt.

"French cappuccino." He replied with a smile.

Yoongi nodded instantly. He had never had an addiction before. Not until Park Jimin offered him a smile.