Chapter 6 - 1st Mission Vol.3

Start from the beginning

John: "Charge thee, speak."

I was too distracted to watch where I was going and bumped into a man.

Man: "Hey! Watch it, you pigeon-livered worm!"

John: "Hehehehehe. Piss of."

Man 2: "You want some?"

Charlie: "Hey, leave him alone!"

Charlie stop the man from punching me while another tried to attack her. Good thing Mick brought his gun and fired it at the guys. A riot began.

Violet's POV:

This is my chance. If I can kill, I'll get fresh energy. It's just a little bit disappointing because even though I got help from someone powerful in the past, I still keep spending a lot of energy. It like a disease that can't be cured permanently. You just take pills.

I joined the fight. And I killed at least 10.

Charlie: "Why'd you kill them?"

Violet: "Like what I told John last time, it's to kill or be killed."

Charlie: "You were just supposed to knock them out."

Violet: "I needed it. Their death has a purpose."

Oh God, I said something I shouldn't have... Again. I'm sure they'll give me a surprise interrogation.

I can still feel it's Astra's presence and followed it. John was already there.

John: "What plane of Hell did you surface? Well, whoever you are are, I'm afraid I must do my duty and send you back. Fuge!

I saw Astra. She's grown up.

Violet: "Astra! Don't go!"

John was also surprised to see Astra.

Violet: "Why did you do that!? That hurt her!!!"

John: "It won't. It was just a projection of her. She was watching us."

Violet: "I felt it. You sent her flying backward!"

John: "I guess you know more than we do. More than any of us do?"

Violet: "What are you talking about?"

John: "I'm sorry V."

I felt dizzy and fell.

A/n's POV:

Mick: "Party's over"

John: "Yeah, Jocko's right about that one. And can somebody help me bring her back to the ship?"

Charlie: "Who--?" she looked over behind John. "What did you do to her?"

John: "I had to put her to sleep. Don't worry, it's only temporary. We wouldn't want her to be a Sleeping Beauty now, don't we?"

*time skip*

Sara: "I cannot believe you guys! I put you in charge of the mission, and you lied to me. You--you lied to me. So why--
so why, you could just-- you could go party?"

Sara was angry that they failed the mission. They messed up!! They conversed and conversed and conversed.

They went back out to complete the mission.

Violet's POV:

I woke up and my headaches. I found myself in the Waverider.

Violet: "Gideon why am I here? Where are the others?"

Gideon: "You are to stay here until the others get back. They went to accomplish their mission, Miss Constantine."

Violet: "Don't call me that."

Gideon: "Yes, Miss Logue"

I tried to get out of this cell-like place using my powers but wouldn't work.

Gideon: "I'm sorry miss Logue. But I am to follow the captain's order."

Violet: "I guess I'll have to work my way out then."

I used 30% of my power to release a wave of energy to destroy the force field that prevents me from getting out. Luckily, it works. I wasn't so sure if it would.

Violet: "Tell me where they are Gideon"

Gideon: "They are still at the tavern"

I went out and found Nate being confronted by 4 men.

He swung and took down three of them.

Violet: "Go to Ray! I can handle them."

Nate: "You're not supposed to be h--"

Violet: "Just go"

He went back to the Waverider hoping Ray was still there.

Violet: "This is gonna be fun!"
I changed form. I let out the demon side of me so that I can absorb every single bit of their energy.

*Disclaimer!: I do not own this picture*

Man: "What are you?"

Violet: "Your worst nightmare"

And then I ran and killed them all with my blade which can incinerate the body of those it gave wounds.

I finished them all but I still have not fully recovered. So I went out of town to get more souls and went back to the Waverider.