10. School fight

3rd POV (narrator)

You go into the living room, getting a snack, then taking a look at the clock, noticing that it was 10:30 pm.

"I need to go to bed soon", you say to yourself, sitting on the couch.

               __ __ __ __ __

A few minutes later Emiko comes out of your room handing you your phone.

"He's a sweet guy Y/n", she says sitting on the couch, "Well, to think I liked him..", you say annoyed, "Y/n, I'm sorry if it seems like I always steal 'your guys', cause that's not at all what I'm trying to do", "Well that's what you always do", you say getting up and walking away.

"Wait, don't be mad but.. I may or may not have talked to him about you, and told him a lot about you..", she says.

"WHAT?!", you scream turning towards her, "Well I felt bad, because I just came in, and started talking to him..", she says messing with her hands, looking aways from you. "What all did you say?!", you yell, "I guess you'll have to find that out for yourself", she says with a grin.

You started chasing her around the house yelling.

"Haha! You can't get me now!", she said slamming the door to her room and locking it. "Ahhhhhhhaaa!", you screamed walking back to your room.
               __ __ __ __ __

I sat on my bed, before hearing my dog whine, meaning he/she needed to go to the bathroom.

I took P/n outside letting them use the bathroom, "Hey!, Are y'all ok over there?!", I heard my neighbor yell, "Uh yeah, just some boy troubles", I say with a chuckle, "Oh, ok", she said going back to doing whatever she was doing.

I walked my dog back inside and got into bed, "Crap!", I yelled realizing it was 11:38. "I am gonna be so tiered tomorrow", I groaned falling onto my bed.

               __ __ __ __ __

*Next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my 6:30 alarm going off, "Ughhhhh", I whined getting out of bed, going to take a quick shower.

After I got out of the shower, I changed into my uniform, did my hair, and then brushed my teeth.

(^^that's what the uniform looks like)

"Knock, Knock, Knock", I heard shooting my head towards the front door.

Knowing it was Tanaka I ran to the door, opening it, "Hey, you ready?", he said after I opened the door. "Yeah, let me just get something", I say running into the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar, and a carton of milk.

Also getting some food and water out for my dog. I then ran out the door, getting the car with Tanaka and Saeko.

As usual she was driving like crazy, but I was used to it, so I knew exactly when I needed to hold tight.
               __ __ __ __ __

When we got to school, me and Tanaka went our sperate ways, which mine was science, and Tanaka's was math.

The only bad thing was that, Michikō, Toshio's girlfriend, was in my first period.

I walk in sitting down in my seat.

I didn't see Michikō, so I was relieved at first, but then a few minutes later she came running in.

"You're late Michikō", the teacher said, as the whole class turned to look at her, "Oh, sorry", she said sitting down.

Me and Michikō only sat a few seats across each other, so the whole time I could just feel her intense glare at me.

"So, does everyone have their project with them today?", the teacher asked, as several students dug in their bags.

"Shit..", I heard Michikō whisper under her breath, "Uhm miss.. I left mine at home..", she said bitting her nails. "Well then it's an automatic 0, unless you would like to do a whole presentation by the end of class about cell structure?", the teacher said irritated, "Uhmmm I guess", Michikō said rolling her eyes.

When we all turned in our projects, except for Michikō of course, and then learned about today's lesson, it was finnally time for Michikō to present to is about cell structure.

"Ok Michikō, time for you to present to the whole class about cell structure", the teacher said as Michikō made her way up to the front.

"Ok, go ahead", the teacher said impatiently, "Ok, so cell structure..", she said looking right at me. "A cell consists of three parts: the cell membrane, the nucleus, and, between the two, the cytoplasm...".
               __ __ __ __ __

After she was done presenting, the bell rang, "Ok class, tomorrow we will be using our textbooks, so make sure to bring them, and thank you for the presentation Michikō", she said before we all left.

"Hey!", I heard someone yell, before they grabbed my arm, forcing me to look face to face with them. "So, you think it's ok to just ask out any boy?", Michikō said angrily. "Huh Slut?", she said pushing me into the lockers, "I don't what the hell you're talking about, and don't fucking push me", I said trying to walk away.

"Where the hell do you think you're going bitch?!", she said pulling me by my hair, back towards her, "You're not going anywhere whore!", she yelled before slamming me back into the lockers.

At that point I was almost in tears, but I had enough, so I charged at her, shoving her back, and pulling her blonde ponytail, causing her bow to fall out.

By the time someone saw, I was on top of Michikō punching the hell out of her face, "Hey! What's going on here?!", the principal said getting 2 other teachers to get us off of each other.
               __ __ __ __ __

Me and Michikō were out in separate rooms with one teacher in each, while the principal called our parents.

"Your sister is here Y/n", a teacher said walking into the room. I got up and walked out of the school.

"Hey, what the hell happened?", I heard Emiko say getting in the car, "Michikō happened", I said buckling myself in, "What do you mean?", she said pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Well, for starters, she called me a slut and a whore", you said, before continuing, "and then she yanked my hair, and threw me into the lockers twice".

"WHAT THE HELL?!", Emiko yelled slamming on the brakes, causing you to slam your head into the car. "Shit!", you cursed, rubbing your head.

"Sorry Y/n", she apologized looking at you. "It's fine, just don't turn into Saeko please", you said as you both laughed.

"But I'm gonna beat the hell out of Michikō when I see her", Emiko said hitting her hand on the dash board. "Yeah right", you said rolling your eyes, "Oh yeah!", "at least I'm not the one who got my ass beat!", she yelled at you. "Yeah, that was Michikō", you said looking at her, "You should have seen her", you said. "Now let's get home please", you told her.
               __ __ __ __ __

Sorry, this one was a little longer lol. But I had a lot of fun making it! And I hope you enjoyed reading it!

- PancakeZ