Mountain training I

After the demon disappeared, tanjiro felt ache all over his body her tried to endure it, but then she smelled something hiding in the bush, she quickly picked up nezuko and laid her inside the basket before she started to fade away and picked up her axe, he stared at the bush until a person comes out, he had a mask so tanjiro became suspicious of the person that came out and said "who are you!"

Tanjiro/sumiko's POV:

"Who are you!" I said to the guy in front of me ' I didn't notice him at all, could it be....a demon?! ' I let my guard up as soon as i thought that, he said "follow me" I flinched at the sight and was confused, "why would i do that?" I said to the man and he turned around and said " I'll train you" I flinched at what he said then i remembered the words of the guy that spared nezuko, ' I think his name was....Giyuu Tomioka?' I stared at the guy doubtfully and he just said "you were sent by Giyuu Tomioka, right?" I shouted " I was right! I got the name right!" then i realized what i had done and blushed out of embarrassment, it was really embarrassing.......the guy was now far away all because i let my guard down so i quickly putted the basket on my back, I followed the man and its been 30 minutes and i'm tired i'm panting here while the man is still running no sweat at all!

okay, we are now at the bottom of the mountain all we have to do is go up there.......the problem is, i am tired but i have to remember that my name is now tanjiro not sumiko so i gotta be strong

we are now halfway the mountain, and i think my body will faint out any minute but 'the person in front of me is still not sweating even one bit so i gotta......' 

THUD!