six {17}

armonie: *the day before she turns 17*
omar: 19

"mar!" monie squealed, seeing him get out of his car smiling.

she ran and jumped on him, making him wrap his arms around her.

"i missed you!" she said into his chest.

"i missed you too sweetie" he chuckled, enjoying this moment between then.

armonie had been anticipating seeing him since she hadn't been able to physically lay her eyes on him since the day he left.

for thanksgiving she was in michigan with her aunt and for christmas she was in canada with her older sister.

they walked in, going up to her room and locking the door.

"hell you locked that door for?" he asked, getting no response.

monie climbed on top of him and he chuckled, letting it slide since she'd been patient and would be 17 tomorrow. plus, she knew he wouldn't let it go any further and he knew she needed comfort.

his arms slowly wrapped around her waist and she melted into him.

while knowing he wouldn't allow it, monie decided to test the waters.

she placed one slow kiss on his neck, making him tense and gently push her back.

he shook his head at her and she pouted.

"what you doing for ya birthday tomorrow?" he asked.

"a party" she said, smiling and making him raise his eyebrows.

"you? a party?"

she nodded happily and he scoffed.

"yeah you've changed. and ion like that" he said, rubbing her waist.

"elaborate?"

"cause lil monie i knew before i left? and a party? tuh. and yo mouth been getting slick as hell with me" he said, eyeing her lips.

she rolled her eyes and he almost choked her.

"don't roll yo eyes at me armonie."

she knew he was serious because he used her full name, so she looked away.

"deadass" he said, moving her jaw to make her face him.

"get out, i need to do something" she said and he already knew what it was.

"nah man, chill"

"you don't ever want me to use it" she pouted and he bit his lip.

it seemed controlling and cruel considering she borderline needed it, yes, but he had his reasons. in a year, when he finally got to have his way with her, he wanted to turn her completely out. however, he knew it wouldn't go his way 100%. armonie was stubborn and when she was stressed she went to "it" before anything. but, he wanted the first orgasm he gave her to be completely mind boggling.

"you a virgin, right?" he blurted out, mentally face palming himself.

"yeah" she nodded, biting her lip as she rocked her hips on omar.

he quickly moved her off of his lap before getting up.

"i need to go-"

"noooooo" monie whined.

he sighed, sitting back down once she gave him the eyes.

monie knew the power her eyes held on him and used them to her advantage quite frequently.