matt😐
DONT TALK AB IT
it was horrible

poor girl

matt😐
UHM POOR ME

I was finally ready with everything, it was 7.30 am and I left the room, waiting for Matthew and Elle.

There they are! We left the hotel and Matthew drove me to school, after that they will go to our new apartment.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Going in with a positive attitude is easier said than done, but when you make a great leap you have to commit to it right? That's how you land with grace on solid ground. So this new school, I'm gonna make it be okay. I can do that.

The school is much bigger than I thought it'll be. I opened my mail from the college with the directions, information and other stuff about the school.

I had to sign up by the secretariat. "Your name?" the secretary asked me,

"Eliza L'Amice" I answered looking at the woman who was searching for my student card.

"Okay take this student card." the woman give the card at me.

"Which locker is mine?" I asked at her,

"Uhm." she paused, searching at the computer, "You'll take locker 598" she searched for the keys.

"Okay" I was staring at her searching for the keys, kinda awkard.

"There you go." she gave the keys to me and I went to my locker immediately. I had the feeling that everyone was staring at me.

I opened my locker and someone jumped right in front of me. "Oh hello there" a blond haired girl laughed, as she saw my face. I turned all red and I felt ashamed.

"Oh sorry i- I didn't mean to scare you" she stopped laughing.

"Oh- no- it's umm it's okay" I stutter.

"I guess you're new here?" she said, raising an eyebrow. I nodded. There was an awkward silence.

"What's your name?" I asked,

"Jules." she paused, "Jules Leblanc" she added.

"That's a beautiful name!" I smiled, I felt much more comfortable around her, she's sweet.

"How about you?" she asked,

"Eliza L'amice" I replied,

"Are you from France?" her eyes started to sparkle,

"Yes, I'm from Paris" I answered.

"Omg that's so cool!!" she says enthusiastically as I smile,

"May I ask why you can speak english so well?" she asked, as I laughed.

"I moved to America when I was 10", I said thinking about my friends and family,

"Ohh that's cool!" we talked the whole time until the first period began.

I walked to my class, I started with Art. My favorite class! When I walked in, everyone was staring at me. "We have a new kid!" Mrs. Bridgford said. I wasn't a type of person who likes to introduce themselves and yup, I had to.

"I am Eliza and uhm- I moved from America to London" my hands were shaking and I feel my face covering all red.

I saw a boy that looked familiar. Brown hair, brown eyes and tall.