Who is it?-Chapter 4

Anyone else ship zelink:)

(Summery of chapter 3. We found out that something is looking for (y/n) and that she has a dark power inside of her but still no closer to finding who the parents are.)

We left a few minutes after talking about the magic/power we found out it's from the land of the gods but we don't know who... "Link I think we have to go" "to where?" " where else the land of the gods." "(Y/n) ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!" "Maybe..." "THEY COULD KILL US WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!!!!" Link was definitely not going there until I convince him but he doesn't change his mind easily... "Link stop freaking out we'll be fine" I say kind of annoyed. "We don't even know where this place is."  He says with his arms crossed. "What do you even plan on saying ' my names (y/n) and I'm looking for my dad I found out that he's a god.'"I stick my finger in his face "first of all I do not sound like that and second... I didn't get that far yet..." I say averting eye contact. "Lets at lest try to find them please for me..." Link just grumbled in frustration he definitely did not want to go to this place.

-time skip-

I finally convinced link to come with me to the land of the gods. He still was a little tense and he would not stop worrying and talking I stopped listening like 30 minutes ago and he's still going on about this. "Link are you ever going to shut up?" I ask annoyed. He looks over wondering why I'm not freaking out with him. "Maybe..." I look forward once again.

-time skip-

It became to dark to keep traveling so set up camp. I slept for a few hours until this dream...

"Finally we can talk without that... boy interrupting us." I looked around but no one was there. "Who are you?!" I question rather loudly. "I'm the sprit in the mask MAJORA!!"

I sit up so fast it makes me dizzy I grab my head trying to see clearly again. Link still sleeping and snoring a little.

"Come... to... me..." something whispers to me.