Mindscape

(A/N)
[Sike]

I blink and look around, where fuck was I..? It was pretty plain, nothing very interesting in my surroundings it was mostly trees. "You're insulting yourself ya know." I hear a feminine voice feom behind me, I glance behind me and see that life and death goddess. "What do I call you again?" I ask her, she thinks and sits down, she was never asked that question before. "Hm, how about Seishi? After all it means life and death." I stare at her with a blank face and nod my head.

"Seishi where am I? It's a pretty bland landscape." I ask her, she stares at me as if I was an idiot. "Your mindscape." She answers my question, I nod my head and look around. Guess my mindscape took after my poker face. "Anyways, I brought you here for a reason. Mainly because you messed up my plans. You weren't supposed to see me till you learned a breathing style but you decided to go mess up my plans." She explained, she seemed angry.

I still look at her with my resting emotionless face, that just ticked her off more. "You're quite annoying. If you keep on doing nothing you won't be able to save anyone or entertain me. These past 10 years were so boring." She continues to rant, I stand up from my sitting position and look at her. "Why would you think I would be entertaining?" I ask her with a blank face. "You want to save people but you can't, you're too weak." She says ignoring my question, why do people like to ignore my questions but like to ask me questions or move onto another topic.

"Well I can't exactly just abandon my family." I say back to her. Suddenly she had a weird shine in her eyes, she appears in front of me with a smirk. "Well.. I could train you. All you have to do is go to sleep at night." She explains to me, I blink. That's easy I could train and gain power, there has to be a catch? "What's the catch?" I ask her, she smirks and gets closer almost kissing me. "Well, any wounds you take in here will be on your physical body." She explains, I nod my head and move backwards away from her.

"Let's begin with a spar. Be prepared, I'm not gonna go easy on you." She says, a second later she had two kendo sticks in her hands, she threw one towards me. I extend my arm and catch the kendo stick, I get into a defensive stand while she gets into a offensive stance.

Seishi rushed Yn, suddenly vanishing and gripping Y/n's head. She slammed his head down, raising her foot. She than knocked
Y/n back. Causing him to skid into a tree, shattering the trunk. Y/n regained himself. Standing now. Seishi went for a kick, running at Y/n. Y/n reacted in time, side stepping. Seishi went for an elbow, though was stopped as Y/n did a cross jab.
Slamming his fist into Seishi's nose, causing Seishi to stumble backwards. Y/n tried to connect with a powerful left hook, though was too slow as Seishi blocked it. Grabbing Y/n's arms, she swiftly slammed him down. Seishi raised both arm's. "Prepare yourself!" She yelled, going for a slam. Y/n kicked her in the face making her let go of his arms, he rolled, standing.

Y/n pushed a foot forward. Drawing a dagger, apparently if he wanted something it appeared, as such he discarded his kendo stick. he raised his back leg, pulling himself forward, tossing the dagger into Seishi's arm. He wanted a katana and jt appeared in his hand. He swiftly charged, drawing his katana out the sheathe that was also summoned. he tossed the sheathe up, dashing forward. He slashed open Seishi's shoulder, the arm disconnecting from the shoulder completely.

Y/n slid past, catching the sheathe as it fell, he turned. Raising the sword towards Seishi. Seushi let out a scream of pain, her arm slowly remolded itself. "You can regenerate?" Y/n asked. Entering a defensive stance. Seishi let out a sheepish laugh totally forgeting to tell him that.
She glanced behind her looking at Y/n, firing off needle like bones from her spine once more, Y/n side stepped, Raising the katana once more. Launching a attack at Seishi. Seishi raised her arm yelling. "BONE BLADE BITCH!" She pried a massive bone from her wrist, bending it. She side stepped the attack, it was shaped similarly to a Katana. Apparently during the fight she lost her kendo stick.