Vampire's Are Trying to Save Me From Dying, but My Love is a Hunter

So i decided to write another story~~ i know i have like a million, but this one came to me in a dream and is very non~ cliche. I promise, i've never read another story like it. I have read a lot of story~~ So please let me know what you think~~ This is just a prologue~ so its short~~ But if you like it let me know~!!! Vote, Fan, and Comment !!!~~ I promise to try and upload soon so you can have a better idea on if you like it or not~~ =D

XoXo~ Jessica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue~~

Dakota's POV

Mayella my love how could you do this to me. Run away with those, bloodsuckers. Don't you know just how much I love you? Or don't you care anymore because I know you used to love me. With all of your heart, and you told me that you liked me and that you would  go out with me even. You never pushed me when I wasn't sure of my feelings, but now I know just how much I love you. When the air tosses your beautiful auburn hair, and your beautiful grey eyes pure through me. When you give me hugs, how could I not love you. The way Luna yells at you for being with me, only because I hurt her and Fiona. I would never hurt such a rare delicacy as you.

 " Dakota! Come one, or we will never get her," Jared yelled pulling me with him.

Mayella's POV

 " May are you okay?" My new best friend Karin asked me and I nodded. Wishing I had never told her I was going to die soon. She took me by her brother, and his group of friends who just happened to be vampires.

 I didn't want to die anymore then she wanted me to, but it was decided that I would. I had done everything I wanted and that included falling in love. Dakota, he would always have my heart. I still love him to this day even though he never told me he loved me back.

 She pulled me into a snow fort which actually turned out to be a huge house. It was beautiful, and was so old looking. How did it look like such a small little fort? Rene pulled me inside, and Tim and Fern sat there looking at me. Karin was on the couch, and watching TV.

 " Mayella meet my brother Kevin," Karin said and a really hot guy turned to face me, and she turned back to the TV.  He looked me over and then turned and said something to Rene.( Pronounced Reen).

 " Mayella it is a pleasure to meet you," Kevin smiled and I could tell Karin was shocked. She was looking at us now a grin on her face.

 " Nice to meet you too," I said unsure of what to say exactly and then he grabbed me into a hug. Which freaked me out a little and I went to join Karin on the couch.

 " Karin, I don't think she should die, she is way to pretty. I don't see why she's not one of us already," Kevin laughed, and I looked at Karin who smiled at me and Kevin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of prologue~~ Let me know what you think!!

Fan =D

Vote :)

Comment =P