Taking Filey to Public

I gently opened my eyes. Farkle stood before me. "Riley! Your okay!" He said. "Apparently you passed out" I smiled.

"Come here." I said weakly. He leaned down and I pushed myself up and kissed him. I was laying on the couch in his house.

"Wow." he murmured, pulling away. "Will you... never mind." I looked confused.

"Say it Farkle." I choked out. He nodded. "Will you be my G-g-" "yes!" I nodded. He smiled and I pulled off the couch.

I pulled him by his tie and ran to my house. I knocked on the door and kissed Farkle. The door opened. I smiled.

"What is this?" My dad boomed. "I'm in love with him, daddy." I said. He picked up Farkle and hugged him. "Welcome to the family!" He said. Farkle fell to the ground.

"Farkle!" I said. "Oops" my dad said. I pulled Farkle to my window seat. "This place is important" I said. Then I leaned over and kissed him.

"You are kissing again? Eww!" Maya said. i didn't part. I kept kissing. "Get a room. Wait. Never mind. Guys!" She said. After 1 minute I parted.

"Wow. Need air much?" Maya said. "I'm gonna go kiss Lucas in front of you" me and Farkle gasped. "Just kidding!" She said. I gasped. "Do it!" I giggled. "Triple dog dare!" She groaned and walked away.

"Come on!" I heard her yell. Her and Lucas climbed in my window. "Hey, cowboy?" She said. She crashed her lips on his. "M-Maya?" Lucas hesitated.

He kissed her. "Love you Cowboy!" Maya said.

That is how Filey came to be.

------
THE END!
Like it?
------