"Hello, Snow," When I looked around Lumiere was in an apron holding a baking whisk in one hand.

"Glade is upstairs," Said Lumiere.

"Glade!!! Snow is here!!!" Called Harley. There was a big crash before I saw Glade peek his head out from upstairs.

"Hey! You better have not messed up the room again!" Shouted Drake.

"Give me a minute!" Shouted Glade. We heard a few big things crash down and maybe fabric? After literally a minute Glade came down his hair in a ponytail wearing a stylish white scarf, a white leather jacket with gold buttons, a black V-cut shirt, and black fitted jeans.

"How do I look?" Asked Glade posing.

"Lumiere!!! Glade messed up the room again!!!" Complained Harley.

"You look good in whatever you wear, but please keep your mess to a minimum next time, Glade," Said Lumiere in dismay.

"I wasn't asking your opinion but thanks anyway! So, Snow what do you think?" He asked excitedly.

"You look... Modern?" I said confused.

"Is that it?! You wound me... And I designed this for you too..." Glade said dejectedly.

"You designed that?" He looked bright again.

"Yes! It's for you! Come on let's go upstairs!" He suddenly pulled me up the stairs excitedly.

"I'll call you guys when dinner is ready!" Shouted Lumere as we went up the stairs.

"Yes, yes," Glade replied.

"Do you guys need to eat?" I asked.

"No, but we all have our hobbies in the mindscape. If we didn't it would be so boring," Said Glade as we entered the big room.

"You guys share this room?" I asked looking around the messy room filled with scattered fabrics and a mannequin on the floor.

The room was filled with double-deck beds made of dark oak wood and looked like it was newly varnished.

"Yup," Said Glade throwing clothes from a trunk.

"Ah! Here it is!" He pulled out a white laced button-on dress with a cute collar you had to tie.

(A/N: Here's the example:)

"Woah, did you make it yourself?" I took the dress and held it up

"The fabric? No, but I did sew it together. We can do anything we want in the mindscape," He explained.

"I only designed clothes on a sketchbook, how did you learn how to sew?" I asked.

"We know everything you know, but that doesn't limit us to not learn things you don't know," I looked at him amazed.