He saw her eyes were burning towards his soul then he smirked at her.

" you've already learnt your first lesson last night, " he grabbed her butt and pushed to his hard manhood as she let out another moan.

He stroked them with his thumbs sending her some chills and her below was starting to wet. He could felt she wore skimpy panties.

"don't tell me you wear another bikini, " she could hear his voice was already raspy.

They are getting there. Everywhere is hotter than before.

"only panties, " she breathed out lowly. " my dress has a pad in the front so it's safe! "

"do you want me to the things you are waiting for? "

"wha-what things? " she stammered as her brain didn't work. The only she got was, "is it sex? "

" the most part is yes. But the things I mean is more than that. Do you not even know step of making love, my dear? "

He kissed her long as if he couldn't get enough of her. His hands trailed up on her ribs then he could feel the roundness of her breasts. They are soft, firm and tempting at the same time.

"what is that? " she held herself to moan louder than before.

" it includes every inch of your body, " he pecked her lips after saying that.

"so? "

"but I can't. I am sorry, " he let out a breath.

"what!?" she sat up immediately as if she heard him wrong.

She put the pillow in front of her and crossed her legs.

" what do you mean? " she took a breath. "after everything you did, what are you talking about right now? "

He heard her voice cracked. She hugged the pillow tightly.

"listen. It's not what I mean, " he pulled her leg and she sat between his legs. " I want it so badly. Really really badly but I can't do just like that. I respect you. I don't want you feel like I treat you like a.. I want to rape you or treat you as prostitute but no! You are not.. "

She sat silently to digest what was he saying.

"sure, I want your body so bad. I want to kiss you senseless. I want to ravish you and your body. To kiss you everywhere didn't miss an inch. I want to pull your legs like this, " he pulled her legs on his shoulder. "and eat your pussy to let your sweet juice out, to kiss down there and to make you crazy. And last but not last... I want.., " he grabbed her hair firmly. "to fuck you.. Hard.. Just to make you wild and mine too.. "

She watched him with her mouth wide open. Her eyes was searching lie in his words through his eyes.

To her, it's so nasty, dirty but tempting at the same time. What the actual fuck?

" I want to do it in right way. You have parents even they are in heaven but I want to respect them too. You are their daughter. I want to marry you first, formal or not the most important is you are officially, legally mine in front of GOD and law. "

He smiled at her funny face.

" I want to do it right before I do what I want to do with your body. You know it makes me crazy because today you kinda give me the vibe you want to seduce me. "

He kissed her softly. There were tears but her grin was so bright and her laugh came along with it. She was happy.

" I love you, " he kissed her then touched her nose with his. " I want you to become my wife. The mother of my children. I want you to join my big family. I want to make you happy! "