He got what he wanted. She gave him a show where her body shape looked sexy in his eyes. Her nape kinda tempting him and her long legs.. He wanted to pull them, straddling on his front.

Fuck!

He grabbed her hand softly to make her facing him. Her hand landed on his naked chest. It's so tempting.

They didn't look in the eye. They together eye raping each other again. (duh! 😂)

Her breathing was getting hard, she was sweaty like she had her lap of marathon and her heart was hammering inside her rib after watching his abs, those muscle of his arms and stubble face with dark lust eyes and messy hair. The touch only added more her desire so she had to close her legs.

The night repeated it again. Damn hormone! She really.. Really want him to take her right away.

" stop giving me that stare, Josephine! " she then looked at him in the eye. They turned darker from before.

"you tempt me from the beach and now on this bed. You know, this skimpy thing only make me to rip apart your sleep wear, " he gripped her hands above her head just like he did on the beach.

He was on top of her and their face just inch away. He could see she was nervous. He could see through her eyes.

" Dan, " she breathed out to ease her nerves. " you know, you're not the only one-"

" I know I am not the only man in your life. I am not your first man, but you know my intention is pure. My mom already like you when you guys had first meeting. "

" Dan, listen-"

" I love Annie as my daughter not because I want to have you all by myself. Not to get her permission to marry her mother. Not! It's not like that, " he said lowly as if she couldn't hear him.

"listen to me, bastard! " she closed his mouth with her lips and it shut him up.

She searched his eyes as he did the same. Finally he didn't open his mouth to utter one single word.

" you know I already am a package deal. I am not beautiful like other girls on the beach, in everywhere we met. I am not confident about my body and I can't ignore it. I have my own problem and you know it since you helped me in the first place. You have me back up in every aspects and it looks like I only take you for granted. I am independent woman, yes but it's nothing without your help. I don't want you and your family see me as gold digger and I know your mom doesn't do that. But you know, I have my doubt too about all of it. I am so insecure about everything. "

She didn't realized her eyes blurred. She shed more tears and she knew she was crying because he wiped them away.

She took a deep breath because her emotion was all over the place. She poured her heart out to make it clear. To make them clear there's no secret between them. She was only being honest.

" don't think about that, " he kissed her deep, long enough with passion. It's so different from their moment of kisses.

He released her hand, he took her head in his hands. Her hands started to circle around her neck then grabbed his hair.

He took her mouth again after he breathed in an air not giving her room to do the same. She flattened her hand on his chest, down to his abs making him moan. She grabbed his butt and pushed his hip towards hers.

He took her hands to circle on his neck like before as she let out a moan to say no. He smiled at her eagerness so he released her mouth for a second.

She felt her lips are swollen, and the sensation was still burning her lips up. His hands slided down from her shoulder he firmly gripped them. His thumbs felt her breast as he touched her ribs and her waist then move to her bosoms.