Segment: De-Zanitized (1993)

Start from the beginning

The toons, excited, went into a gameshow type position with a button in front of each of them.

Before the others could press their buzzer, Buzz spoke up. "Dr. Otto Scratchansniff, world-famous psychoanalyst to the stars!" Scratchansniff answered with an awkward smile. "Correct!" he admitted. 

Buzz jumped in excitement. "I won! I won!" she hopped into Scratchansniff's arms. "What's my prize?" "Nothing." Scratchansniff answered bluntly, this disappointed Buzz as she frowned. Annoyed by this, Yakko spoke up. "Say, what kinda gameshow is this?" he asked.

"This isn't a gameshow!" Scratchansniff clapped back, struggling to hold up the teen. Yakko shrugged. 'Well I'll say it isn't. Nobody wins anything. You'd be lucky to be on the air for one week." Buzz decided to chime in. "I'm surprised they even let him air the first episode."

Scratchansniff just decided to throw the girl off of him. Buzz crashed into Yakko and they slammed into a wall.

Angrily, he shouted; "Nurse! NURSE!" And on cue, a hot lady opened the door. "Yes, Dr. Scratchansniff?" Yakko and Wakko panted at the sight of her while Dot looked at them in anger, and Buzz of confusion.

"Get these kids out of here!" Scratchansniff ordered. Hearts grew in Yakko and Wakko's eyes and their hearts popped out of their chests. Dot tapped her toe in annoyance while Buzz just smiled at the nurse, satisfied that the boys already like her. 

"Hellooo nurse!" they howled like dogs as their heads became more canine-shaped, Dot facepalmed. And to add more extra into the scene, a giant heart frame surrounded the nurse's face.

Yakko sighed as he started daydreaming about him and the Nurse riding together on a horse.

Wakko daydreamed about him and the Nurse riding in a car.

Dot daydreamed about her and Scratchansniff riding together on a boat, but snapped back to reality. "Diiisgusting!"

Buzz daydreamed about her and the Warners riding on bikes together laughing, and shrugged to the fourth wall at the Warners' reactions.

"Why don't you cute little kids follow me?" The Nurse asked rhetorically, snapping Buzz out of her trance, but the boys? Not so much.

They followed her, eyes closed, tongues out, tails sticking up, and apparently floating. The girls followed, looking at the forth wall in confusion.

"After the Warner brothers escaped, I was called in to see the chairman of the board." Scratchansniff narrated as he walked through the hallway.

Once he got in and sat down, the chairman of the board, Thaddeus Plotz pressed a button that shut the drapes behind them. He smiled politely, then abruptly started yelling.

"The Warner brothers are wreaking havoc throughout the studio, Scratchansniff, and I won't have it!" During his rant, Scratchansniff was shaking from fear. 

"In order for a studio to run efficiently, there must be order, calmness, control. The Warner brothers have taken that calmness and replaced it with chaos!" Mr. Plotz kicked an object that was in front of him off of the table. "They're too zany Scratchansniff!" 

"I haven't been this upset since we made 'Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead!'" Mr. Plotz grabbed Scratchansniff by the shirt and shook him.

"And I have chosen you to get them under control." He informed Scratchansniff.

"Why me?"

"Because you're a psychiatrist, dummy!" Mr. Plotz began to spit on Scratchansniff while he spoke. The shrink just shrunk (haha) behind the table.