First mission-chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Haganezuka said.' I mean this weird man is not wrong tanjiro is his descendant so he's technically related to him' y/n thought,"looks like this blade might turn red right? Urokudaki." haganezuka said peeking on the doorway." I appreciate you two having such a peaceful conversation but pls go inside so we can sit and have some tea" y/n said with an thick mark on her forehead but her hair covers it.

They are now all sitted inside the house having some tea." Alright try and pull the blade from its scabbard" haganezuka instructed tanjiro, as he obeyed. Tanjiro then pulled the nichirin blade from the scabbard," nichirin blade'sother name is the blade of color change,the blade changes based on the individual owner" Haganezuka said, the blade then turned black." Black!" Haganezuka shouted," it's black" urokudaki added." Ehh?! Black feels really ominous, is this a bad sign?" Tanjiro asked.

"No idiot they were just expecting a red sword" y/n said calming tanjiro down , "I've never seen a blade this dark of a shade of black" haganezuka said clearly frustrated, "eh-" " I thought I could finally witness a bright crimson colored blade this time. Damnit-" haganezuka said as he pinch tanjiro's cheeks." O-ow please calm down,how old are you anyways..!" Tanjiro asked as he struggle from haganezuka's pinch." I'm 37!" Haganezuka said still pinching tanjiro's cheeks.

"Caw! Caw! Kamado Tanjiro,hurry and go to the north west town. Caw! Hurry up and go hunt demons! This is your first assignment. Remember this well every night young girls constantly disappearing in the north west town! Every night! Every night!" The crow said stating tanjiro's first mission.

Y/n's pov:
Before we left urokudaki-san's house tanjiro putted on his demon slayer uniform, it seems like his uniform is made out of special fabric and urokudaki-san gave us a box for nezuko so we can carry her during the day. It is made with an extremely light type of wood called "mist cloud fir",after painting it with rock paint the outer layer hardens,strengthening it durability.

As we were walking thru the town we saw a man looking sad or...... devastated? Then we heard the gossips from the town people "kazumi-san looks devastated" one of the woman said," he was right beside satoko when she was taken" another woman said." It's  so unsettling that this happens Every night" "yeah I hate this,always after nightfall young girls are going to get abducted again." The gossips continues.

Then me and tanjiro look at each other then chase after the boy named kazumi," kazumi-san!" Tanjiro yelled at the man as the man stopped on his tracks." We would like to inquire about the specifics of this situation, may we?" I asked stepping in.

Kazumi-san then led us to where satoko-san disappeared."Satoko was here when she disappeared" kazumi said,"you might not believe me..." he added." We believe you!" Tanjiro said "we believe what you said" tanjiro said while looking back at him.

"I believe!" Tanjiro said trying to smell the ground, *sigh "tanjiro get up,kazumi-san will think you crazy y'know." I said as tanjiro got up." Hehe" that was the only thing he said then he got back into smelling the area but this time his not on the ground," sorry about that" i said bowing down.

"There's still lingering scent of it but its mix with something in them,it's very strange" tanjiro said looking at us." Huh?" Kazumi-san asked looking confused," you see kazumi-san I have a very keen nose so I can smell some scents" tanjiro said while pointing at his nose.

Third persons pov:

Kazumi just stayed silent as he remembers what happened to him.