𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

Start from the beginning

"you don't understand... shoto, i'm pregnant."

you were waiting for him to push you away and call you disgusting or irresponsible but that never happened. instead, he looked directly into your e/c orbs while caressing your hair and said,

"'don't worry, it's gonna be okay'... that's what you used to tell me when we were younger and i was sad. you were always there for me when i needed you so now, it's my turn to be by your side. i'm always here for you, n/n..." he smiled placing a kiss in the crown of your head.

you sobbed more hearing your peppermint headed best friend say the words that you needed the most in times like this.

"can you do me a favor?" you asked

"of course, what is it?"

"can you come with me when i tell my dad?"

"okay."

you were shaking in nervousness as you stood kn front of your childhood home. todoroki's hand holding your own as you squeeze his tightly. he just smiled at you reassuringly and pressed the doorbell.

just a minute later, a middle aged man who you call your father opened the door with a surprised look in his face. he wasn't expecting you to drop by. usually, you just came by his house when you need something so he was shocked to see you in front of him holding hands with endeavor's son, shoto todoroki.

he immediately let you in and led you to the living room. your house isn't that fancy but it was bigger than average since you have two successful parents on their own prowesses. you sat on the familiar white vanderkolff with todoroki and your dad sat on the other side while waiting for you to speak.

"dad... i- we have something to tell you..." you said nervously

your dad just looked at you anticipating your next words until he spoke, "don't tell me you're pregnant..."

"what if i am?"

"are you?"

"maybe... but what if i am?" you asked hesitantly gripping tightly on todoroki's hand

"you are, aren't you?" he sighed lifting an eyebrow at you.

"...yes"

"don't worry kid, i'm not mad... it's just... it's a lot to process— is it shoto's?"

you looked down and shook your head making your father sigh.

"then whose?"

"bakugou..."

"that gremlin?!" he raised his voice making you flinch

"yes..."

he sighed once again rubbing circles on his forehead.

"alright... does he know?"

thinking about what happened brings tears in your eyes and your father didn't fail to notice it.

"he cheated on me... so i didn't have the chance to tell him..."

for the hundredth time, he sighed again, bringing his calloused fingers on his temples and rubbing them slowly.