Stupidly Perfect Harry

Start from the beginning

I was there, but I wasn't actually there. Sure, physically I was on the couch. But mentally, I was nowhere. I was in a bank of clouds in the sky. I was in a meadow no one knew of. I was swimming in the depths of the ocean, far below where any human could go. I was no where and everywhere.

I was suddenly nudged in the ribs by a grinning Niall, who could tell I wasn't paying attention, but he obviously didn't want to draw attention to it. I was happy by the fact that he cared - I don't know, he hasn't even said why he did it, maybe I'm looking too much into it and he accidentally brushed against me. But whatever the case, I was alert and paying attention now.

Every so often, I'd see Harry looking at me through the corner of his eye, but I just ignored it. I shouldn't even be talking to them. They are still friends with Zayn.

"So Avery, what have you done while your mother and I were away? We know something must have happened, what with having all these boys around you. Plus, I mean, Ashley...." My father said, his voice trailing off. He has realized that Ashley was pretty stupid most of the time, and that trouble followed her wherever she went.

"Nothing really happened. Just a bunch of abortion clinic trips, burned down a few churches, kicked some puppies. Just the usual girly things." I answered back. My dad rolled his eyes at my answer, asking Kara instead.

I pulled out my phone and got on twitter. I was pretty popular on this social networking site, mostly because Harry and I would spam eachother, so people could see that we used to be close. To the dedicated fans that loved them to death, they used to stalk them on twitter, and maybe retweet to see the old un-famous Harold and follow me, just becase I was affiliated with Harry. It was pretty odd to see 15 year old girls from South America interested in what I was saying.

I took a picture of my parents talking to the boys and Kara (most of the time shes included in the boys) and tweeted it.

Harry was looking intently at my mom who was telling a story about a raving lion, while she was looking at Anne who was smiling. My dad was looking at my mother adoringly, obviously in love with her. I envied their relationship. Niall was grinning at Kara, who was making the most idiotic face at him.

'Hi family.... and friends? x @HarryStyles @NiallOfficial @karalittlemore' I captioned, sending the picture to twitter. I closed the app and began playing Temple Run 2. As much as I hated the game, it was pretty hard not to play it. It was really addictive.

I groaned as the little monkey man chased me. I was so into catcing the coins that I didn't notice the line of fire that I needed to slide under. I screamed as I was charred to death. I ha yet to pass the distance 170,000, and it was bothering me to an extremity.

Niall laughed at my failed attempt and stole my phone from me. I glared at him, pouting and stealing his phone from him as well. He furrowed his eyebrows, but he never took his eyes off the screen. He was too into the game.

I got on his twitter app andd opened it, taking a picture of myself cross eyed and sticking my tounge out, whille smiling. It looked quite awkward in my opinion. Precisely why I'm tweeting it to millions of people everywhere.

'U should start locking ur phone Niall' I said, and tagged myself. About 30 seconds later, there were already 593 retweets, 638 favorites, and about 40 people asking who I was. I tweeted all of them back, from Niall's account since that was who was logged on, and told them all I was a friend of the bands. I also followed all of them back. It probably made all of them really happy.

Niall handed me back my phone with a triumphant grin on his face, his eyes twinkling. He showed me the screen, only to show that the new high score was over 1 million points. I groaned, rolling my eyes at him.

"How am I going to beat this score now? I'm lucky if I get 70,000 Niall! You're so stupid," I muttered glumly, looking at the score, pitying myself. How am I so terrible at a game that my 11 year old cousin can easily get 2 million at?

"That sounds like a you problem," He answered back with shrug. I hit him in the shoulder and looked at my twitter. Holy shit 1492 new followers. How did this happen? These fans are crazy.

* * * * * *

After a little while, we all moved into the dining room to eat a late lunch Harry, Kara, and I had all prepared. It was simple finger sandwhiches and pasta salad, along with freezer sugar cookies. They were uniced, because I know that my mom doesn't appreciate sugar, and plus Harry ate all of the icing while I was making the pasta salad. Cunt.

My father got out the plates and set them all on the table. We served ourselves and ate with chatter, most of which was from me yelling at Harry and Niall to stop talking with their mouths full. They just laughed at me and rolled their eyes.

Soon enough, it was time for everyone to leave. It was 10:30 at night, and my parents were exhausted. They didn't want everyone to leave actually. They insisted for everyone to stay, but they all opposed. Niall was staying the night at Harry's, since it was really late at night, and he didn't feel like driving home.

"Bye Avery!" Niall said happily, walking out of my house. I grinned at him and said goodbye, giving him a hug. Next was Anne and Gemma, both of whom I gave a hug to. They walked back to their home, and I could hear the door close. I felt two arms wrap around my rib cage and lift me off the ground, squeezing my breath out. I was put down and turned around, glaring at Harry.

"You could've killed me!" I yelled, hitting his shoulder. He grinned, shaking his head.

"I wouldn't have killed you Avey Davey. You can trust me," Harry said happily.

"Whatever. Just try to be more careful. I don't want to die before I even finish University and start a career," I complained, pouting fakely. He grinned again. "Well someones in a good mood," I said, grinning back at him. His smile was so inhumanely contagious. It's crazy.

"I'll personally make sure you're able to get your dream job. I wouldn't have it any other way. And, I actually am in a good mood, thank you." He said, taking my hand in his and walking off my porch.

"Why?" I asked him curiously, cocking my head to the side. He just shook his curls as we arrived at his doorstep.

"It's not important. I don't even know. I'm just a happy person." He said, dropping our subconciously entwined hands. I began blushing, looking away.

"Okay, well I'd better be getting back. Mom and dads first night back and all," I swiftly changed the subject, walking down his front steps.

"Wait, Avery!" Harry called out. I turned around, furrowing my eyebrows at him. He sighed, and then shook his head. "Nevermind. I forget. Goodnight Avey Davey." Just like that Harry was gone once more.

"Night Goose," I whispered, walking back towards my house.

A/N

So I'm on my iPad and the formatting is way different on here than it is on the computer, and I apologize for any gramattical errors.

Holy fuck it's been two months since I updated this story! And I haven't updated Wasting Away since September! Fucking hell...

I'm always on wattpad so I don't know why I don't update. Oh well. If I ever take that long to update again, please spam my inbox. I suck at updating.

So how's everyones superbowl Sundays? I'm hiding in my moms best friends shoe closet in her bedroom (Yeah she has a closet dedicated to shoes. I hate coming over here.) on her iPad updating this. I haven't watched a second of the game. But accoording to Facebook the power went off or something...? I don't know. Ya'll can keep me informed.

Anywhore, I read The Outsiders on Thursday. Yes, the entire book. My English teacher gave them to us but hadn't even assigned the reading yet. Whoops. BUT IT'S SO AMAZING OH MY DEAR JESUS IT'S SO GOOD I WAS LAUGHING AND CRYING AND SCREAMING AND LAUGHING AGAIN AND BAWLING IT'S MY NEW FAVORITE BOOK EVER.

And on that note, I'm gonna go to bed. I'm really tired and it's 10. I'm staying the night here tonight cause my parents are drunk. Sigh. Thanks parents.

Okay, I hope I didn't dissapoint with this chapter! New update within the next month!

I love you all so much!

Lauren