Stupidly Perfect Harry

"Avery! Kara!" My parents called out to us, running acrossed the lawn and leaving their bags on the sidewalk of Suburbian Hell. They were well tanned, in fact, they almost looked black. It severly contrasted to their natural tan skin, since we are Indian. Not the Native American kind, the kind that hail from India, with Ghandi. My great-grandparents moved to Britian before my grandparents were even born, to get away from my great-grandfathers opressive father. We've stayed here ever since.

"Mum!" Kara called out, all but skipping over to her. She had always been a mommas girl, while I favored neither. Not that I don't love my parents, because I love them so much, it's just that I don't like picking one over the other. My father smiled at me, his chocolate brown eyes shining in happiness. I squealed as he picked me up and gave me a bone crushing hug. He grinned at me wide, so wide it seemed as if his face would break in half.

I had changed out of my tank top from earlier, and I was no long only in underwear. Instead, I was in a pair of floral jeans and a plain white t-shirt with a pair of worn black flip flops.

"You look beautiful as ever, Avey Davey!" My father exclaimed, wrapping an arm around me. Kara and my mother were involved in a very hearfelt reuinion with Anne, who had been over here the whole time, along with Harry and Niall.

I wasn't really positive as to why Niall was here, but I wasn't complaining. Niall's company was great and enjoyed, something I really liked. He was better compared to Harry, who was being really awkward around me since he told me we were 'dating' this morning. That isn't lasting for long.

"So, Avery, how are you and Harry?" My mother asked, and I was surprised she was even addressing me. Just ten seconds before, she was talking to Kara as if they hadn't seen eachother in ten years.

"Well, the truth is, we're not actually dating." Well this was pretty anti-climatic. I was expecting it would be like it is in the books, where the relationsihp would play out for a bit, then you'd end up confessing your undying love for eachother, and you'd be living in a[ happily forever ever, or at least for Harry to admit he loves me right now. However, since this is real life, my mother just gave us a confused look, nodded her head slightly, and skipped into the house. She fucking skipped. What a little faggot.

I walked into the house softly, closing the door behind me. Light streamed in from the large windows in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallways. I basically lived inside of a glass house, one where everyone could see inside, as if I were some caged animal at a freak show. I hated the windows.

Niall and Harry walked downstairs, after taking my parents luggage upstairs and into their rooms. They wouldn't be staying long. They were staying with their Geman friends for 3 months in about 2 weeks. Sometimes I don't even understand why they come home. It's pointless.

"Come here baby!" My mother grinned, pulling me in for a tight hug. Although not very tight. My mom was a very petite woman. I gladly obliged and grinned, hugging her back just as tight.

"So, what has everyone been up to while we were gone? Harry, oh lord in heaven, I haven't seen you in ages!" My mother grinned, shaking her head and pulling him in for an even tighter hug than she gave to me. God dammit.

"I've been very good Mrs. Jordane. How have you been? How was your trip to Africa?" He asked, and he seemed genuinely interested. He probably was, too. Stupid Harry had a stupidly perfect personality along with his stupidly perfect everything else. Harry's so stupid.

My mother and father started talking about their trip to Africa to Kara, Harry, Anne, Gemma, and Niall. They talked about how much they helped the kids there, and the schools they helped build, and how they even picked up a few African words, as well as taught a little English to the children. I just sat on the couch next to Niall.