◦ 2 ◦

TAEHYUNG: [hollering] Are yall ready?

Taehyung hollered as he stood beside the car, waiting for his friends to arrive. The first person jogged slowly out as she tied her hair in a high ponytail.

LISA: Yeah.

Soon, the rest came out of the door with a small bag hanging around their body to keep their belongings. Noticing the missing presence of one member, Jin yelled.

JIN: Are you ready, Jennie?

There was silence before Jennie came out, rushing and fumbling with an object on her hands.

JENNIE: Yes, yes. I was checking the video camera to make sure it was working.

Jin nodded before he faced Jisoo.

JIN: Don't you have the other video camera, babe?

JISOO: [nods] Mhm.

JUNGKOOK: So for the boys, Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung has the video camera.

Both of them nodded as Jimin carried his video camera, showing it to the youngest.

JISOO: Before we all leave, did you guys take your necessary belongings? Namjoon, did you take your phone? We ain't turning the car back later to get it again. [deadpans]

NAMJOON: [groans] Yes, yes. Why are yall always targeting me when it is related to losing things? Chaeyoung does it as well.

CHAEYOUNG: [scoffs while nudges him] Look who is talking!

NAMJOON: [snorts and rolls eyes] Says the one who brought a whole bag filled with food instead of clothing and essential things for camp day last year.

CHAEYOUNG: So? Food is life, okay? [rolls eyes]

YOONGI: Alright, don't fight okay? I'm not in the mood to deal with your stupid fights since I was forced to be awake at night for some stupid ghost hunting vlog. [irritated]

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she walked towards Jimin and leaned her head on his shoulder.

HOSEOK: [sighs] Since all of us are ready, why don't we get going? We still have to sneak in anyways.

Everyone nodded and scurried their way inside the van-like-car, settling down to go to the place where their second nightmare will soon begin.

so any ideas of how their second nightmare
will be like? ;)