Jazmine, Corpse's Love

Start from the beginning

"You called me your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I've always introduced you as my girlfriend, but anyways. I also told him that I wasn't sure if I was the one that got Tasha pregnant. He suggested that I should get a NIPP done."

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a fetal cell analysis, blood taken from both me and Tasha. Anyways, when I told her that I wanted to do the NIPP, we got into a heated argument but eventually, she agreed to do it," he stopped for a while before turning to look at me. "We got the test done and the doctor told me that it was going to take some time."

"Ok," I said as I waited for him to continue.

"The results came last week, Thursday. The same day I came over before I came Tasha went to pick up the results and she called and told me that I was the father. I still didn't believe her, so I asked to see the results, she told me that she threw it away." Then I saw a single tear ran out of his eye. "I called the doctor and asked him for the results, he told me to come after 8 for them. That's why I told you that I could not stay, it wasn't because of Tasha."

"Oh," I said as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I went to the doctor and I got the papers, and it turns out that I am not the father," he said before taking a paper from out of his pocket and gave it to me. "I know this should not be any of your business, but I need you to know why I haven't been around as of lately."

I opened it and I began to read through and saw that the test came out negative. I folded the paper and rest it in my lap. "I'll need more than that Corpse."

"Look Jazmine, I know you don't like apologies, but I'm sorry. I should not have put you in a position like that," he spoke.

"It's not only Tasha or the entire situation Corpse. You've been neglecting me, you treated me as if I were your side whore Corpse," I mumbled while playing with my fingers.

"I should have just told you about the whole situation, but I was afraid to lose you even though I felt like I was already losing you," He started before taking my hand in his. "I promise that it wasn't in my intentions to make you feel as if you were just my sex toy."

"Corpse,"

"You know my friends always ask why won't I just dump Tasha and be with you," he started before pulling me closer to him, making the bathrobe fall off my shoulders exposing more of my breast to him. He then brought his lips to my ear and whispered, "I guess I've always liked the idea of having two women,"

"Well, you can't always have what you want," I said as I tried pulling away from him.

But he held a firm grip on my arm. "My friends would always tease me about you, they would say. You're always taking her out to all these nice places, you're kissing her in public even though people knew that Tasha and I were living together as a couple."

"What are you trying to say Corpse?" I asked once I felt his lips on my ear.

"I've always chosen you, Jazmine," then he kissed my cheek, and continued, "I have always wondered what it would feel like to finally say these words out to you,"

"Corpse?"

"I haven't said those words out loud to Tasha," he whispered as he kissed me cheek again.

"What words?" I asked.

He let my hands go then he brushed the robe off my body completely. "I hope you don't think I'm just in this for the sex Jazmine, but I need you,"

"But you're still with Tasha Corpse," I said before attempting to grab my bathrobe, but he stopped me.

He pulled me onto his lap, and he started to caress my body with his warm manly hands. I felt him kissed my shoulder then whisper. "Tasha and I broke up even before the results came. I told you I was going to come back but you chased me away."