𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

Start from the beginning

She put your arms around her neck and assisted your body guiding you to your bed and laying you down on the soft mattress. She too was conflicted. You both are just teenagers and knew nothing about raising a baby.

Once she finally settled you down on the bed and made sure you were okay, she sighed and walked out the door. It was 11 pm and she decided she will just come back tomorrow morning to check on you and talk about how you will tell your boyfriend.

Rays of sunshine passed through the translucent blinds that were covering your window causing you to stir in your sleep.

the beeping sound of your alarm clock and the loud chirping of birds from outside woke you up from your peaceful slumber. Yawning, you stretched your arms out and began getting up from bed. You were staring off into the wall of your bedroom when you heard a knock on your door.

After muttering a soft, 'come in', you heard the door click and it opened revealing mina who was already dressed carrying a plate of food and drink in her arms.

The past events from yesterday all came back to you and you couldn't help but frown. It's not like you didn't wanna keep the kid, of course, you do. It was the fruit of your and Bakugou's love. You're just to know if he's feeling the same.

"Morning sunshine..." Mina said walking to you and handing you the food she got.

You smiled at her and took the plate from her hands and placed it on your nightstand. you have no idea what to do and you haven't even told Bakugou yet.

"Morning mina..." you mumbled hugging your legs close to your chest.

"Are you okay now?" she asked sitting beside you

"I'm okay now, don't worry," you reassured

she just smiled before speaking, "Also, you don't have to go to class today, I already told Mr. Aizawa what happened."

You flinched hearing her statement. You looked at her incredulously and asked, "you told him I was pregnant?"

She gasped shaking her head. "no no no, y/n, I told him you fainted and were not feeling well."

"Oh..."

"So how are you gonna tell him?"

"Tell him what?"

Mina mentally facepalmed, "tell him you're having a baby with him..."

You looked at her like she grew another head and said, "I'm not having a baby with Aizawa— what the hell are you talking about?"

Her sweat dropped at your stupidity, "I meant, how are gonna tell Bakugou..."

"Oh..."

"I... I don't know yet. I guess we'll just see how it goes..."

She sighed and patted your back. "Just know y/n, I'm always here for you, okay?"

You looked at her and smiled. You were so lucky, you don't even deserve her yet she's been with you through thick and thin. You've been friends with her ever since you started middle school and she never left your side, not even once. How did you get so lucky to have her as a best friend? She hugged you and bid goodbye to head to class.

Heaving a sigh, you stood up and went to the bathroom to do your morning routine. You planned on telling Bakugou about the baby today. If not now then when? You can't just keep postponing telling him the news.

After eating the breakfast mina gave you, you went to your closet to find something to wear. You picked out a plain olive green strapless top matching it with a pair of jeans then took out a floral tie-front blouse. You looked in the mirror and smiled while putting on the golden heart-shaped locket Bakugou gave you on your anniversary. You put on your shoes and fixed your hair then put on a tiny bit of makeup to make yourself look humane, which you are but you just do not look it. [lol no hate]