𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁

Comenzar desde el principio

"Do you know a code to a safe? Mommy and daddy are hiding it from uncle, Colton is a good boy right?" He asked him while Colton again nodded.

"Good, now can you tell uncle the code to the safe?" He again asked while Colton shook his head that somehow irritated him but he just smiled at him.

"Why?" He simply asked.

"Because Colton doesn't know anything about the safe," Colton answered him. The man stood up and yelled out his anger while Colton looked at his parents who nodded at him and he nodded back understanding what they meant—Colton is really smart for an average six year old, he understands and picks up every lesson his parents and teachers teaches him, he copes up with everything fast, he's a happy and bubbly kid like any other—but that bubbly happy little kid will soon vanish and turn into something else—something he never expected himself to be.

"If you won't tell me I'll kill this little boy of yours," The man sternly told Colton's parents while pointing his gun to the now crying again Colton.

"No! No please... I beg you not my boy please!" Ara, Colton's mother pleaded to the man who smirked after getting his parents attention again.

"Then tell me the code and we're done," He again repeated the same thing he has been saying to Colton's parents since he came.

"We don't know the code to the safe Akira! Just please leave us!" Timothy yelled at the man again.

"Then your wife will go first," Akira said and pointed his gun to Ara and shot her right on her chest.

"Ara!"

"Mommy!"

Both Timothy and Colton yelled when they saw their dear wife and mother now laying on the floor blood around her and some coming out of her mouth.

"Y-you know where to go Colton, d-don't go to t-them...g-go to Griffins...n-not them, mommy loves you so much," Ara whispered that Colton heard but the man who shot her couldn't catch what he said.

"What? What are you whispering about huh?" The man asked and gripped on her hair again.

"It's none of your business monster!" Though already weak and dying she yelled that angered the man more and slapped her hard before letting her body fall to the ground again.

"Mommy~" Colton cried looking at his mom who smiled at him and nodded before fully closing her eyes.

"Now Timothy, tell me the code and you're free," Akira again said looking down at Timothy who still had his head down after seeing his wife's lifeless body—the code to the safe that Akira wants is the safe where Timothy and Ara's whole wealth, money, title of their properties and other documents that are important and confidential are—and they want to get it from them.

"Come on Timothy! Tell me!" Akira yelled again looking down at Timothy who lifted his thumb that was behind him which Colton saw and immediately knew what it meant.

"AHHHH!" The two men holding Colton yelled when the boy bit the others hand while he elbowed the other on his crotch.

"Run Colton! Run!" Timothy yelled to Colton who looked at his father crying.

"D-daddy~" Colton mumbled looking at his dad who smiled at him and nodded.

"Mommy and Daddy loves you so much Colton, now run! Run as fast as you can!" Timothy said and yelled while Colton nodded and ran out of their house as fast as he could.

"What are you two idiots doing huh?! Catch him!" Akira ordered the two who immediately stood up and and ran outside to look for Colton.

"Your little boy is smart Timothy, very well taught by you and Ara but sadly he'll be dead before dawn and that goes to you as well," Akira said before shooting Timothy right on his chest before kicking him down to the ground beside his wife.