CHAPTER 2️⃣

Taehyungs pov
I remember that my mom went shopping with her best friend and I think this all happened because of my dad. My mom and dad had a divorce and he WAS A MURDERER BUT I Love him when even tho he is a psychopath. And my and y/n mom is in the same hospital at the same time is she my mom best friends daughter. I think my dad is the one to shoot them.

Authors POV

Well they were attacked by a gun y/n mother was attacked on her kidney sadly she didn't survive.  And lastly what happened next nothing good. Y/n blood pressure shot and he started to throw fits as she was in shock and was depressed already and was a lot more from which she had a mental problem that if she ever is depressed like this ever again there are chances of her to die.  And now both Taehyung and Y/n are suffering from depression and anxiety. And one more thing y/n lost her memory of 2 to 3 days because of the mental problem.

Y/n pov
I woke up in the hospital and I did not remember any of the things that happened. And after that, I started to remember something like my mom was and that was the truth. (started to tear up) I can't bring her back. Their taehyung was sleeping on my legs and he was looking too cute. It was like I was falling for him but then I thought a lot and came to an option which was to not start liking him. Well then he started to wake up and I was acting to sleep but I got caught as he was not sleeping and listening to my bullshit.

Tae: good morning 
It's been 2 days since you were sleeping and I was 24/7 with you and my mom.

Y/n: whattttt

Tae: well lets discharge you and go to your house.

Y/n: o.ok

The ride was quiet and I was holding back my tears as he told me that I am going to shift to his house as I have a mental problem. And there is no one at my house so I am going to pack my things and when my dad will come I will live with him right now he is on an overseas business trip.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN REACH AND PACKED ALL THE STUFF.

I was crying hard and taehyung was kind to me as he knew I needed comfort and I was leaving all the memories with my mom and I would not get to eat any more the tasty food that she makes. And share my secrets with her and like that I slept on the sofa .

Taehyung pov
When I came she was sleeping so I took her to the car bridal style and laid her down on the back seat then took her stuff and kept it in the back car.

When we reached
I took her bridal style to my room and put her on the bed put a blanket on her then I called my mom and the mates to arrange her stuff and buy her more stuff and to decorate her room as she was in my room.
Well. I'm tired. My mom got discharged from the hospital as she has recovered fully.

TIME SKIP TO DINNER TIME

It's dinner time and y/n is taking a bath as she woke up 2hours ago she is still crying but I can't help in that I feel guilty. So she was like she was about to faint but I came to her at the right time and hold her from the back so that she doesn't fall I took her downstairs while holding her waist as she was about to faint. She did not eat food for the last 3 days.

That's it for now I'll post on Friday hopefully the next chapter and I know that this chapter was really small and thanks for your support give me ideas 💡 in the comments