Chapter 11: Forgiveness and Questions

Start from the beginning

"Why all of a sudden?"

Bakugo was just walking, but immediately stopped and jolted his head back up once he heard that question. Just to see Midoriya's eyes overshadowed by his green fluffy hair. He was going to answer with a one-liner, but he knew this was serious and so he gave his serious answer.

"I never really thought about anyone else but myself, I treated you like shit and I didn't even know. I told you to take a swan dive off the roof and destroyed all your hopes and dreams. You could've taken your own life and it would've been because of me... And I'm truly sorry... I know sorry isn't enough, but you are like the brother I never had. The brother who never left my side and still stuck by me even when I treated you like complete and utter garbage." He sighed then continued "I-I didn't know what was going on with me during that time. Everyone was praising me like some almighty god and it just stuck with me through my entire life. But I know I'm not a god, I'm just a UA student who is trying to become a hero just like you and everyone else. But you obviously have a stronger and better push than me. I'm so so sorry again and I want to restart are friendship as brothers and bestfriends... Izuku..." He said as small and little tears were starting to flow out his eyes. "I DON'T KNOW, WHAT I WOULD DO... Without you..."

Midoriya just stood and stayed silent, he then started to walk towards Bakugo. Bakugo was expecting a punch but instead received a hug. A hug from Midoriya as both of them were crying slowly.

"It's okay Kacchan... I have forgiven you a long time ago...And of course we can restart as friends, no as brothers..."

"Kacchan you're like a brother to me and so is Mirio and Tamaki, but what you did was wrong and it hurt like hell. But I'm glad you're changing for the better and you have realized your mistakes." As Midoriya's voice cracked a bit and was a bit raspy. "Now let's get back they're probably worried about us..." Bakugo was shocked, but nodded.

UA DORMS OF CLASS 1-A

Once Midoriya came back with Bakugo to the dorms, they didn't only see the class but everyone else (The ones at the atrium). Midoriya smiled at them and knew what they were going to say, so he interrupted them. "It's okay guys! Don't worry I have forgiven you all like a day ago so don't worry! Just didn't have the courage to approach you all yet." Everyone was at disbelief by the reaction Midoriya had given them, but were so thankful for him.

"Now, with that out of the way...come give me a group hug!" He was aiming for his friend group and they followed. Miruko also kept her promise and started hugging the living shit out of Midoriya as the others laughed. Midoriya had to tap out since he couldn't breathe afterwards.

"MIND TELLING ME, why you have a bag called 'I'm Not Okay.' and you didn't tell us about your relationships?!" Rumi exclaimed

Midoriya then stood up and said "Listen, I know you guys want to find out about what I have been hiding, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Now, who wants to listen to my music?" He did this so he could lighten up the mood.

"Alright! I'm going to choose so everyone raise your hand!" Everyone did what Midoriya said, until one hand stuck out to him, Nejire Hado. So he chose her and Hado already had a CD in her hand.

"Izuku, I have a CD called [Ultimately] and I haven't listened to it yet, so let's play it!"

Midoriya's eyes widened and had a small smile with sadness but also happiness. He gave a small chuckle and said "Come on let's play it, you'll find out soon..."