⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃⌡

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹

»»————- ♔ ————-««

manburg

"kill him."

in a fast flurry, quackity and jschlatt were thrown upwards into the air and held as a blast of red, white, and blue erupted from the stands and killed the young boy. on the building adjacent to the podium, the rebellion leader turned panicked and ran to the hills that held the all famous button to end it all.

zoning into the current situation, mellona augustine was no longer in control of herself. with silent intimidation, the floating woman in a white dress snapped her clouded eyes up to the two she held up.

"what the fuck is she?"

"mellona!"

"holy fucking shit!"

"let me down woman, i am your god damn president!" ignoring the cries of the pisspoor president of the said lands she was formerly loyal to, she turned her attention to the man who was struggling to remove his jacket.

he did have wings after all, but they were bound.

mellona floated to quackity, snapping the bonds holding him without moving her hands. although he was free, he was instantly pulverized in thin air akin to the two companions of the green man during the independence of the nation they were currently fighting in.

with that finished, she paid mind to the man next to her who was still struggling to get down. he kept yelling orders to his underlings, failing as there seemed to be something more intimidating than his wrath.

she floated in front of him, catching his attention and quickly quieting him as his eyes widened and his mind seemed to go blank. the woman in front of him was beyond gorgeous, yet she was the most terrifying thing he had the pleasure of witnessing.

her hair flowed close to her body as if she was the center of the air around her, the white dress puffed and made an ethereal impression on those witnessing her. to jschlatt, her eyes were striking, as it was reminiscent of gods and goddesses that were forgotten to history but told about in folktales.

the tension was thick enough to need to be cut with an ax, the silence engulfing everyone behind the screams and protests. it was deafening to jschlatt, but he chuckled nervously.

"the fuck are you, herobrine?"

mellona tilted her head, an indifferent look gracing her features. in a voice that was a mix of her own and something completely melodic to the ears, she spoke her first words since blanking. "the gods will not forgive you for this act of treachery, johnathan schlatt. may you perish another time for good and be suitably punished to wallow in your defeat for your negligence and infidelity."

the voice was loud, crashing into the systems of those who were within earshot as many fell to their knees and a scream could be heard before silence engulfed the sound and the same pulverization occurred similar to those who went cross with the mysterious woman.

within the next few seconds, mellona was falling once again, falling unconscious. in alarm, technoblade fled from the podium and caught her immediately, absorbing the momentum from her fall.

"christ, mellona. that was epic and all, but- wait, you're unconscious? heh?"

"techno, get her out of here!" tommy yelled immediately, wide-eyed. he knew about this side of mellona, he had witnessed it first hand. he just hoped she didn't forget anything. "get her back to pogtopia and get to safety!"

technoblade immediately followed the directions, worried for his new friend. he fled the scene, no one bothering to chase him with the already hectic atmosphere filling the air. upon leaving, wilbur entered the scene and looked worriedly at the person he called his love. unconsciously, he spun a ring on his finger similar to the one on the woman he was thinking of. the thought of her made him at ease and confident.

"wilbur! what are we doing at the docks? wouldn't schlatt be able to find us?" mellona asked, letting herself be lead by the hand of wilbur. wilbur smiled, turning back to her.

"i got word that he was drunk off his ass and his cabinet is busy attending to him." he pulled her further, leading her to the spot they used to frequent. "he wouldn't even make it to the door."

mellona giggled in delight and wilbur couldn't help but be warmed by the sound. he laced their fingers together upon getting to the end of the dock and pulling her down to sit beside him, legs dangling over the edge.

together, they sat watching the sunset once again as they would. wilbur fiddled with a box in his other pocket, one hand still holding onto his beloved's hand. he broke the comforting silence by clearing his throat and sitting up, looking over to mellona.

mellona turned her head to give her attention to the nervous man. "will?"

"mellona, i- uhm." he pulled the box out and mellona was quick to turn her gaze to it, her eyes widening. "i won't try to make this all cliche, i know you like things that are out of the ordinary." he chuckled nervously.

"will."

"and i know this is kind of sudden seeing as we haven't had much time together, but, i- i love you very much and i want to promise you everything and give my life to you." he opened the box and inside was a golden band that glistened from the almost set sun. "i know it's simple, but i thought you'd like that as well."

"will-"

"so, i'd like to ask you to be mine, forever and always. whatever may happen to any of us, i want to be sure that you're mine and only mine, and i'll forever be yours. i want us to be together even when we're distanced, even in death or just being far away from each other." he turned to mellona, holding the boxed her to her with his hands shaking. "be my mizpah."

on the receiving end of these words, mellona had tears running from her face and a smile that would rival others in the eyes of wilbur. she was looking at his nervous face, her face heated as much as he was in completely flushed feelings.

"wilbur soot, yes!" she pressed her hand lightly to his face, holding it and pulling it to hers where they embraced in a light yet passionate kiss that defined their relationship perfectly with pink and orange glows touching their skin ever so delicately.

breaking the kiss, they both smiled, looking at each other as wilbur slipped the ring onto the woman's ring finger and mellona suddenly giggled. wilbur looked up in confusion.

"what's so funny?" still giggling, mellona dug through her pockets as well, bringing out a box similar to wilbur's. opening it up was a ring similar to the one given to her, but fit to him. wilbur's eyes widened and he joined in on the laugh.

"you beat me to it!" gently grabbing the man's hand, she slipped the ring on his finger and they touched lips once again in complete bliss.

"niki, run. go!" wilbur shouted, beginning to take shots and bring chaos to the situation as they ran away quickly and left the dysfunction to ensue. at the moment, he hadn't cared about the button. his mind was still on his love and he regretted his plans but knew they were necessary to complete this unfinished symphony he called a nation.

while finding their ways back to pogtopia, bickering ensued between them all and as soon as they were back, wilbur had stormed to his room, his current safety from all the wrong things in his life. he was back with whom he called his mizpah.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 1330