Potter's head whipped away from where he had been glaring (?) at Indiana and Theo and shifted his eyes to his left, where he quickly flew upwards to avoid the Bludger that almost whacked him straight in the ribs. Indiana, for once, didn't laugh; that could have gotten him seriously injured, and for some very very peculiar reason, the prospect of Potter in the Hospital Wing wasn't very pleasing. This hadn't been the first time she'd felt this way, she told herself, so it wasn't a big deal — it had first happened back in third year, after Dementors invaded the train on the hunt for Sirius Black that she had felt the same way.

THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS
1993

"Indiana, are you alright?" Indiana had never quite had a crush before her third year. In fact, she hadn't even thought of boys or girls in that prospect; maybe it was because she was too busy trying to convince Warrington she was a better flier than him, or maybe it was because her mother had just taught her how to crochet and she spent all her time making all of her friends hats and cardigans for the holidays, but it all went out the window in 1993. Remus Lupin, her third year Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher had woken up a very odd feeling within her, and she wasn't quite sure if she liked it or not.

"M'fine," She squeaked, nervously taking the scarred hand the man stretched out to help herself to her feet. His face was kind and littered with pinky-white scars, and he had sandy brown hair that looked wonderfully uncared for. His robes were tattered and slightly too big for him, and although she would have disproved this on anyone else, it only added to her admiration. "All good, really!"

"Here —" Professor Lupin reached into his pocket and grabbed a bar of milk chocolate, breaking off a tiny square and placing it into her now slightly-sweaty palm. With a kind smile, he met her eyes and said, "Eat, you'll feel better."

"T-thank you, sir," she sputtered out, grinning foolishly up at him and tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear. Behind her, she heard Blaise snicker.

"I need to talk to the driver, but do rest for a bit, alright?" Professor Lupin told her, nodding his head as though confirming his words. She nodded her head fervently and backed up to sit on the compartment seat beside Blaise. When Professor Lupin exited the compartment, his robes billowing slightly behind him, Blaise nudged an elbow sharply into her side with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, shut up," Indiana said before he could get a word out.

"T-thank you, sir!" Blaise mimicked, to which Indiana felt her face turn a bright red as she scowled at her friend. "Merlin, Dee! Get a grip!"

"Did you see the state of his robes?" said Draco Malfoy, who sat across from them. Beside him sat Pansy Parkinson, who now sported dark eye makeup that complimented her short, black hair nicely. "He looked like our old House-Elf."

"Oh, shut up, Malfoy!" Indiana spat, to which Draco clamped his mouth shut, his nose pink. Plopping the chocolate into her mouth, she said, "He knows his remedies and is quite nicer than Lockhart. I think he'll be great."

"That's only cause' you want him to —"

"Shut up!" Indiana huffed, swallowed the chocolate and dug into her pocket, feeling for a galleon or two. "I'm gonna find the Trolley-Lady n' see if she'll cough up a few treats."

"You're probably off to find Lupin," Draco drawled, digging into his bag, probably for a mirror or something else to boost his ego. Indiana flushed again. "Watch out for Mudbloods."

"Whatever, Malfoy," Indiana muttered, shooting an annoyed look at Blaise (who only rolled his eyes). Just as she went to leave, she spat, "Go braid your hair or something, prick," before slamming the compartment door shut and exhaling deeply.