CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME

George is visiting Dream and Sapnap in Florida

It's been a few days since George arrived and the boys are hanging out and it's getting late

"Alright, I think I'm gonna call it quits, I'm really tired" Sapnap said.

"Okay, Goodnight" Dream replied.

"Sweet dreams" George added, which made them all laugh. After Sapnap went to bed George and Dream decided to put on a movie. They turned off the lights and put on the first one that popped up.

About a third of the way through, George scooted closer to Dream, Touching their knees together. Dream placed his hand on George's thigh and it caused him to stop breathing for a second. After a few minutes Dream began to inch his way up, lightly squeezing.

"H-Hey Dream?" George was a bit nervous, he had a strange request for Dream.

"Yeah?" Dream stopped moving his hand and turned to face George.

"I have a re-request, Um, Can you, Can you choke me?" George's face began to heat up, "I just kind of want to know what it feels like".

"Choke you? Really?" He raised an eyebrow "You sure?" Dream found this to be a strange want from George but he wasn't complaining.

"Yeah, I'm sure".

" What happens if you like it?" Dream smirked.

"I'm not going to lik-" He was cut off by Dream's hand snaking around his neck and squeezing, "Mmmmh~".

"What were you going to say?" Dream let go and pretended to go back to watching the movie.

George sat there, his face bright red, his heartbeat was going a fast pace. He was embarrassed, He didn't expect to moan. George didn't expect to like it, he just wanted to know what it felt like.

"T-thanks" George was trying to play it cool, Dream could see right through it though.

"Anytime baby" George's breathing hitched at the thought that he could be Dream's baby.

"Dream, could, could you put your hand back? On my leg?" George was staring straight forward, he wanted Dream's touch, but couldn't actually look him in the eyes.

"Mmh, No." This took George by surprise.

"Why not?" He looked over at Dream.

"If you want it so badly, Beg for it" Dream made eye contact with George, Not expecting him to do anything. George turned back to face the tv and Dream did the same. A couple of minutes passed by, neither of them said anything.

"Please" It was barely audible, George looked up at Dream.

"What was that?" Dream was smiling, He liked this.

"Please, put it back" George was more demanding this time, "Touch me."

Dream put his arm behind George and leaned closer, until he was just hovering over him, "Where?" The room began to heat up as their heartbeats began to speed up.

"Everywhere" George whimpered. Dream took his other hand and wrapped it around Georges neck, Choking him and pulling him into a kiss. It was rough and passionate. George was moaning into it, He'd never felt like this before. George threw his leg over Dream, straddling him. Dream ran his hands up and down George, before taking off both their shirts. Dream began placing kisses down George's neck, marking him up.

"God, Your so fucking perfect" Dreams next kiss was different, it was gentle, soft "I love you so much".

"I love you too" George wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and kissed his forehead.

"So good for me baby" Dream grabbed Georges waist and pulled down on his hair.

"Aah〜" George arched his back into Dream.

"Kinky" Dream smirked.

"I will never get that image out of my head" Sapnap was standing in the doorway, staring at them.

"Sapnap!" George squealed before hiding his face in Dream.

"Oh, Hey there" Dream could help but laugh a little bit.

"Yeah, I forgot my phone. So, I'm gonna get that. Then leave" Sapnap grabbed his phone off the table "Uh, Enjoy I guess" He quickly left and went back to his room.

Yeah, that's it. It was just a warm up lol