chapter eleven.

1975, present time.

song for this chapter: why don't you do right? - amy irving

normally, people attend bars and clubs in the form of celebration or something. that really isn't the case for the members of inarizaki, seeing they just go because they are bored or they have a mission.

the warm scent of alcohol filled the nostrils of the group, the outfits worn that were slightly less dressy, and more casual for them. it was like any other night at the bar: suna, y/n, kita, the miya twins, other known soldiers such as aran ojiro, and many others. no denying that the h/c girl fit right in: one would be lying if they said she didn't.

right now, y/n and marie were both at the bar, and anyone from miles away could tell that they were drunk. 7 empty glasses were piled up in between them, the scent of vodka floating between them. 

"but then, he was all like, 'oh sorry honey, i have work!' but nobody, has work on a sundayyy!" y/n slurred out, marie giggling and humming in agreement. when y/n was drunk, she would complain about all of her problems or just compliment the person who she's drinking with: a rather odd mix.

"i'm just glad he's dead." she blurted out, immediately covering her mouth to figure out what she just said. marie just cackled.

"oh gosh, this is incredibly entertaining, i can get used to this every night!" the mafia wife exclaimed, earning a groan of embarrassment to come from y/n. 

"god, please do not stay stuff like that! i do though, it's the truth!" y/n grumbled, earning more laughter from marie.

"hey, no judgement here, love. besides, over here, we don't mind the most bizarre statements. it all stays between us. even," in a teasing manner, marie drew her face closer to y/n's, their lips ghosting each other: the 2 were so close that they could practically hear each other's heartbeat. pulling herself away, she pulled back with a devious smirk. "that." she finished, earning y/n to swallow the lump in her throat. 

if anyone said that marie kita wasn't an attractive woman, they would be lying. she was just a few years older than y/n, the same age as don shinsuke. she indeed was a pleasing sight to look at: the way she walked to the clothes she wore, any man, and some women, would be weak at the sight of her.

"what was that for?" y/n asked her, her senses becoming slowly more sober by what she just experienced. marie let out a breathy laugh, her mind becoming more focused. 

"you know, any one diagonal or behind the two of us would think we just kissed. including the man wrapped behind your finger. i haven't seen rintarou looking like this in months." she unveiled, causing y/n to look at the narrowed-eyed man.

suna's eyes were dilated ever so slightly, his cigar laying down in his mouth. his cheeks were covered with a very light blush, and his lips were formed into the most cunning smirk she had ever seen. he was aroused, and being him, he had no shame in it. 

marie turned around, her eyes' directing in the direction of her husband. kita looked intrigued, almost like he was waiting for what would happen next.  kita's lighter was loosely gripped in his hands, one of them grazing his jawline. he was waiting, like he knew marie wanted to test him. his grin was coy, almost craving submission on his wife. in which he got, because he saw marie's mood go from dominant to more timid. he appreciated her succumbing to him.

"you better pray for my damn cervix, marie." y/n whispered, smoothly enough so suna wouldn't see it. marie laughed, and she darted her direction back to her husband.

and since the h/c girl was quite sober now, she knew exactly what she was doing. her lips formed into a seductive smile, her gaze directed to about 4 feet ahead of her, though her head was up. the pad of her index finger swiped across her bottom lip, that same finger forming a "come hither" motion directed towards suna. 

as much as he wanted, no, needed her, suna rintarou was never a man that liked teasing. 

"come and get me." she mouthed to him, making her way down the hall of the bar.

a/n: thank you marie for the idea, love you again bae