Chapter 8: An unhappy reunion

That evening, Thomas was in a foul mood. It was already the end of the day, and Thomas was in his shed; until he heard two very familiar whistles. they belonged to Titus and Thatcher, the two engines he never wanted to see again!

"So. You didn't die?" Titus seemed disappointed.

"Yeah, so what do you want?" Thomas spat.

"You happy with yourself? Causing all these problems?" Titus glared at me.

"ME CAUSING THESE PROBLEMS, YOU'RE THE ONE CAUSING THESE PROBLEMS!" Thomas cried.

"OH SURE, WE CAUSED THE PROBLEMS. IF YOU HAD BEEN A NORMAL ENGINE FOR ONCE, NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!"

"Leave him alone!" Came a voice.

In puffed Edward and Percy, Sir Topham Hatt was onboard.

"If you can't be nice to your own brother, then get out!" Edward yelled at them

"If you can't be nice to your own brother, then get out!" Edward yelled at them. "You're horrible siblings! Right now he needs engines to help him, not tell him he's the reason for everything going wrong!"

"Oh sure, some old kettle is going to defend this idiot, and-"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!!" Edward snapped. 

Thomas and Percy were shocked, they had never seen Edward this angry before! Sir Topham Hatt spoke severely to Titus and Thatcher next.

"I do not tolerate engines who treat their own kind like trash! Engines who treat each other like that are not really useful engines, they are really useless engines! I want you two off my railway, and never return; if you do not cooperate with my orders, I'll have to resort to drastic measures!"

"Yes Sir." Titus and Thatcher sighed. 

Titus and Thatcher glared at Thomas one last time.

"This isn't over, Thomas." Titus said darkly. "You may have gotten lucky this time, but next time, I'd doubt your little friends could save you."

"You're dead to us, Thomas!" Added Thatcher.