"No."

"Well, you lost your chance then." He stood up and looked at me.

"Hmph whatever."

"Bye kiddo." He said and exited my room. And I was left alone in this existential crisis.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Jungwon's POV
"Jake hyunggg~~~" I greeted as the 6 of us stepped into Jake hyung's house.

"Hey there, Jungwonnie."

"Do you have food?" Ni-ki asked. Of course.

"Yeah. My mom's cooking."

"Just to confirm, It's a sleepover, right?" Heeseung hyung asked. I was squished next to hyung.

"Yes, yes it is."

"Where will we be sleeping?" Sunghoon hyung asked.

"My room. If there's not enough space then my brother's room. If he doesn't allow, I'll kick my sister out and you can use her room."

"You have a sister?" Jay asked.

"Yes. It's just that I've never mentioned her since she's pretty low profile."

"Ah I see."

"Don't kick your sister out. It seems mean." I said.

"Yeah whatever. She'll either binge watch How To Train Your Dragon or draw, or study if she has to stay in the living room though."

"Isn't that dangerous for a girl?" I frowned.

"Why is Jungwon hyung worried for a girl he has never met?" Ni-ki asked.

"Oooo someone has a crush." Sunghoon hyung teased. Ugh this hyung.

"Yah! It's called being thoughtful." I huffed.

"Actually, my sister goes to the same school as you." wAIT WHAT?

"wAit who?"

"Sim Hayoon." Hang on, isn't she in my class?

"Wait, she's in my class." I frowned.

"Oooo is she?" Sunghoon hyung smirked teasingly. Idiot. I glared at him and punched his arm.

"Ouch. That hurt." Sunghoon huffed and rubbed the spot I punched.

"So does she have an english name?" Sunoo hyung asked.

"Yeah. Aurelia."

"Oo." Sunoo hyung nodded. Hang on a second. From Australia, and, "a"? Aurelia? Hang on, could she be...?

"Boys, you're here. Come on in." My thoughts were cut off by Jake's mom, who quickly pulled us towards the dining table to eat. Mhm. I smell good food.

"I made some japchae, and some kimbap. Of course, there's some side dishes, egg and spam ham as well. Feel free to eat whatever you like." His mom smiled warmly. The table was lined with food, and the utensils were also in place.

"Thanks, Mrs Sim." I bowed to her.

"Aigoo so cute. Come eat up." And we all took a seat and started eating.

"Jake, where's lia?" His mother asked.

"Having an existential crisis." Another voice was heard.

"Ah Hugo. What's wrong with her?"

"Oh, something. I'll just take some japchae, don't mind me-" What appears to be Jake hyung's hyung, tried taking some japchae but his mother slapped his hand away.