"It's your car." I answer and keep looking out the window.

He clicks the answer button on his steering wheel and then speaks,

"Hi."

"Hi babe. I ut wanted to call and tel you about this photoshoot I've booked..." I then block out the rest of her annoying voice and daydream while thinking about Andre Garfield.

Because who doesn't love Andrew Garfield.

Him and Emma Stone are so fucking cute as well.

Relationship goals.

I let out a sigh.

"Who is with you?"  She asks sounding quite angry, probably recognising the sight as being quite feminine.

"It's just Lia." 

"Hi Lia. But why is she there?" She sounds nice at first and then turns into one of those creepy obsessive girlfriends.

"We're just going to the doctors."

"Why are you going the doctors? Did she hurt you?"

"No I didn't fucking hurt him." I snap, "I try to stay away from him as much as possible." I basically glare at the car radio hoping she can feel me hate her.

"Rude." She mutters and I'm so ready to scream at her but Mario covers my mouth with his hand to stop me.

"We really need to go."

"Love you."

"Yeah, bye." Mario replies and hangs up the call.

I bite his hand.

I'm not joking. 

I'm sure there will be teeth marks.

"Oh, what the fuck Lia?" He exclaims loudy an drives the car forward with one hand as he looks at the other one which I bit.

"Don't touch me." I glare at him.

He just sighs and drives the car towards where the doctors is.

--------------------------

I give my name to the receptionist and then go sit in the waiting room.

Mario goes to sit next to me but I make him move so there's a space in between us.

We have to wait fifteen minutes before I get called to the doctors office.

I stand up and so does Mario so I turn to look at him.

"You don't need to come in."

"I promised your brother that I'd come in with you."

"I'm not a baby."

"I don't care Lia. I'm going in that room with you." He insists in a controlled tone. He's serious and stares down at me.

"Fine." I sigh and turn away from him and go into the doctors office.

"Hi Lia." He smiles up at me, the man with slightly wrinkling skin and greying hair.

"Hi Doctor Andre." I smile back at him and then sit down on one of the two chairs across from his desk. 

"Who is this?" Doctor Andre asks and looks at Mario.

"He's Marco's best friend."

"Her best friend." We both answer at the same time making me turn to look at him.