•Somnophilia•

includes somnophilia!
^fucking somebody when they are asleep
^if uncomfy you can skip

They we're in training camp, apparently coaches had arranged rooms according to drawing from a box.

Kaijo, Seirin and Toō we're participating in the said camp.

Though due to some problems in the rooms, Each room will contain 3 people from diffirent teams.

Just to Kuroko's luck he had been paired with 2 of his former teammates.

Aomine Daiki and Kise Ryota.

"Oi Tetsu, Make sure not to sleep beside Kise. . Who knows what he'll do" The dark blue haired male said as he lazily put down his futon.

"You're so mean Aominechii! If anything Kurokochii should be afraid of you!" The blonde haired male whined though the taller wasn't having it as he laid down his futon.

The bluenette sighed softly, Setting down his own beddings.

It was already 9:30 pm, Since before they got into their room they practiced match after match.

Showered and flopped down their futons.

"Kurokochii~ Sleep beside me. .~" Kise made grabby hands to the latter but was stopped when Aomince threw a wet towel onto his face.

"Shut up Kise and Sleep"

The blonde haired male tried to retort back though was stopped when Kuroko threw a pillow onto him.

Causing the model to break down into crocodile tears.

The blonde gave up and slept.

And the two others slept as well.

Well that is until Aomine heard the bluenette's groans?

Was it groans? Or was it moans?

Nonetheless the dark blue haired teen looked at the smaller.

Kuroko's shirt was lifted up as he panted heavily.

"Ao-aomine kun. .~!" The shadow moaned softly as his eyes that we're closed squinted.

His lips were trembling just like his body.

The tanned male was shocked at what he saw, but immediately smirking after he realized what the hell was going on.

His Dear Tetsu is having a wet dream about him dominating the bluenette.

"Hah. . Oh Tetsu, You really are troublesome aren't you?" Aomine licked his lips as he pushed down his shorts revealing his hardened member.

"Ha-hangh. .~ Ao-mine kun~!" Kuroko arched his back, at the same time the dark blue haired male pulled down his shorts and boxers revaleing his wet hole.

"Fucking hell Tetsu. ." Aomine chuckled deeply as he saw the glorious sight.

"M-mNGh~! Ah-ah~! N-Not there~!" Kuroko bit his lip as he dreamt of being touched by his former light.

"You asked for this. . Make sure to swallow me up well, Hm?" The tanned male grunted as he inserted his tip.

Aomine knew he was big, That was a fact.

Though he tried to strecth out the bluenette before, It wasn't needed that much since he could see how wet the boy was.

Plus his kink for being hardcore just made him excited.

"Ao-aomine kun~! HA-HAnGH~! Bi-big so. . Big~! ♡" Kuroko tried to close his legs though was forced down by the tanned male.

The bluenette was still sleeping though, Well he was dreaming that he was getting pounded on by his former light.