F O U R

Chapter Four

Kili

I wander around through Rivendell, Not really looking for anything.

I hear swords clashing, and laughing.

I walk around a corner, seeing Courtney and a girl fighting. The girl looks like she hit Courtney pretty hard with her kick, Courtney gets nicked on the cheek.

I wince, honestly wanting to push this girl away, from hurting Imogen's friend.

Courtney laughs... what?

The girl is also laughing, but she walks over to a bench, taking off the armour she had on her. She was wearing heeled high boots, a tunic tucked into tight pants, a black corset around her waist.
She then took her hood off.
Imogen?

Gasps spread throughout the soldiers.
"The Dual Wielder is Lady Eárwen?" One asks.
Wait....
The Dual Wielder...
A sword and Crossbow.... Usually only uses her bow and arrow...
Has her companion and best friend...

Are Courtney and Imogen The Twin Blades?

I shake the thought from my head, continuing to watch The princess and the.... other princess (yes Gandalf told me Courtney Is a princess, of one of the Human kingdoms.) fight. The two girls weren't going easy, Imogen moves away from Courtney's fast, but not fast enough, blades.
Imogen steps back, pulling out her swords-
Wait when did she have two swords...?

Oh well.
She runs up, and just as Courtney is about to hit, Imogen drops the Elvish blades, grabbing the hilt of a different sword, and pulling it out.
The Sword of Nedhudir....
Her Father.
She lands facing Courtney's back.
Courtney swings around, and I quietly gasp at how fast they are wielding.
They stepped from side to side, back and forth.
Until Courtney brings the hilt of her sword down on her face.
Soldiers start to come and help, but Imogen just smiles and laughs, wiping away blood, and kicking Courtney in both knees, making her fall and hit he ground.
Imogen holds her sword lightly on Courtney's chest.
I just stare in amazement.
"Wooooooooo!!!!!" Everyone cheers.
I just smile, walking away.
I sit with the company, and we somehow have meat.... Did they... no.

Suddenly a loud squeaky crack echoes through the room and halls.
Everyone looks at Bombur.
"S'cuse me!" He says cheerily.

"Bombur! That.... Oh god." Courtney walks in choking.
"What did you EAT?" She groans, blocking her nose.
"Well..... If you MUST know.... Rabbit, sausage, pork, squirrel, and a few eggs." Bombur says seriously.
Imogen walks in.
She instantly winces, making a 'sssss' sound with her teeth.
"Dwarves..." she shudders, walking out a different door.
Though, the whole company was laughing.

I stand, walking down the hall where Imogen disappeared to.

"Valerie! No! put the book down! Huren! Don't breathe fire on your sister! BURIDEAR! THAT IS DISGRACEFUL!" Imogen's voice shrieks.
I hear towards the voice, and I open the door.
"Imogen-"
A dragon looks up at me.
A snowflake fell on its nose, and the dragon sneezed.
Imogen looks at me.
"Kili! ohhhh this is bad. I can expla- HUREN! STOP MELTING JILLIAN'S SNOW!"
I step in. There was four little baby dragons making cute noises and bouncing around.
Imogen walks over to me.
"Don't tell your uncle, Kili. Im not really fond of dying." Imogen picks up the little dragon that sneezed.
"This is Valerie. She's a Earth dragon. The one breathing fire on the white dragon is Huren. Annoying little bugger, that boy is. Annoys his sister, but he's a fire dragon. And, no not a Fire Drake. Actually the two breeds went to war in the first age. Jillian, the white dragon is a air dragon. She controls the temperature. She's making it snow at the moment." Imogen giggles.
Suddenly a little laugh and hiccup comes from a little blue dragon. "That, is Buridear. Gassy little baby, he farted and made bubbles in his little pond. Then giggled about it." Imogen shakes her head, chuckling.
"They are beautiful...." I murmur, looking at Jillian. She was snapping at Huren, and hissing.
"Um Imogen...." I point to the two.
"Oh, she's just paranoid. She's a little drama queen. Jilli, c'mere dear." Imogen holds her palm out.

The dragon happily runs up, sending Huren a smug look.
Huren sneers. I laugh and I look at Imogen, her smile was wide, and her eyes sparkled.

I smile and stare at her, hypnotized. "Kili?" Imogen looks at me, frowning. "Uh- Uhm yeah?" I stutter sheepishly.

"Whatcha looking at?" She asks. "Oh, nothing." I look at the ground.

"Okay? Well, I'm gonna go to bed, come." Imogen walks over to her balcony.

I watch her curiously. She gestures for her dragons to come. They do.

Suddenly, once reaching the larger and spread out balcony, they grow.

Jillian, now a large ice white dragon with glowing blue eyes, snow seemed to float around her.

Huren was gigantic, he stood tall proudly, radiating fire and pure black eyes.

Buridear was like Huren, but dark blue. He was surrounded by spinning water. His eyes were a Mauve purple colour.

Though, Valerie was the most impressive. She was bigger then the others, and more grand. She was pure black, and her eyes were like stars.

"Go, fly. I'll call you when I need you." Imogen tells the dragons, putting her forehead against Valerie's.
I smile.

"Lets go." Imogen walks towards me, she looks at me, and her stare lingers.
She looks away.

I open the door, stepping out of the way for Imogen to go first.
She smiles, and walks out.

I step out after her, and we both walk down the hall silently.
Then Imogen stops suddenly.
I look, and I gasp.

Courtney and my brother, were kissing.
Imogen giggles.
"Oi! You two having fun over there!?" I yell.
The two break apart and look at us shocked.
"Nawwww Courtney and Fili are courting!" Imogen squeals, which was honestly adorable.
"What... No... I don't know what your talking about!" Courtney blushes.
I smirk at my brother. "Ooooh Fili has a girrrrrlfriend." I tease. "Shut up, Kili!" Fili growls. "But it's fun teasing you." I pout. "Go away." Fili sighs.
"Fine! Lets go Kili!" Imogen cheers, walking away.
I smile cheekily before following after her.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Oh my Gimli guys.... I'm soooo sorry for not updating in so long!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ☺