T W O

Chapter Two

Imogen Arwen Alainn (years later, while the dwarves are on their horses just going to the burned house thingie)

Courtney and I run soundlessly through the forest, though the occasional snap of our feet on twigs.

A few years ago, Courtney and I worked at a tavern. We left because Galadriel needed us to protect the roads until a certain group arrived.

She didnt tell us who they were.

So sad.

Kili POV

We were riding our ponies, following Gandalf along a pathway.
Though, Fili decided to walk.
Technically, he hit his head.
Ending up with a loopy Fili.
"Lalalalalalala" Fili sings, skipping along the pathway.
"Oh by the love of Durin shut up!" I groan.
He giggles.
A face flashes in my mind.
Long white blonde hair, pale skin, dark long eyelashes, and deep chocolate brown eyes.
That girl at the tavern a few years back....

~flaaaaaaaaaaashbaaaaaaack~

Fili and I sat on the chairs, talking about random things.

Though it was interrupted when someone knocked on our door. "Come in.." Fili calls out. A maid girl opens the door carrying two towels.

"Hello?" Fili frowns.
She waves.
"Have a towel." She sings brightly, throwing us towels.
Fili and I chuckle slightly.
"Thank you." I smile.
She nods before slowly turning away.
"Wait! what's your name?" I ask, wanting to know her name.
the girl stops.
A small smile appears on her face.

"Imogen."

~eeeeeeeeeeenddddd~

Imogen.
I smile a little.
Then Fili giggles and sees a little stream.
I sigh.
"Fili don't-"
"If you wish to live don't come any steps further." A feminine voice yells.
We all start to laugh.
There was silence, before a arrow pierced through Bofur's hat, pinning it to the tree.
Everyone stops laughing, almost immediately.
"Show yourself!" Uncle bellows.
"As you wish." A different voice chuckles.
Two girls in cloaks jump from the tree.
Both tall, wearing chocolate brown leather corsets for armour which were engraved with Elvish designs... Tall brown leather boots.
Though the girl with a bow pointing the ground had green leggings, a green shirt, brown arm cuffs and a sword around her hip.
The other, has black leggings, a pale blue shirt, brown arm cuffs and two daggers on her hips while a sword was in a sheath on her back.
"Who are you?" Fili asks, reaching out to touch them.
"Could you control Blondie? Please?" The girl with the daggers giggles, as she pushes Fili's hand away softly. The archer girl just stares.
"Who are you?" Uncle repeats Fili's question.
"Oh.. yeah right you wouldn't remember me.... Well! c'mon Immy!" The dagger girl shakes her head, causing her hood to fall off by accident.
I gasp.
"Your that girl!"
The girl has light brown curly hair, and when she opened her eyes, they were hazel.
"Yep. Hi, McDaisies!" She beams.
Thorin groans.
My smiles fades, as I realise who the other girl might be, though as I look around, the company were confused.

"Then who is the other girl?" Gloin grumbles.
"That, is a Princess, Dwarf. C'mon Immy take your hood off." Courtney sings in a out of tune voice.
'Immy' sighs.
Slowly, she pulls her hood off her head.
I gasp when I see her face.
"Imogen Alainn.. At your service." She bows.
Imogen.... white blonde hair.... deep chocolate brown eyes....
"Imogen?" I question, leaning my head on my shoulder in thought.
"Yes?" Imogen looks at me, and her large eyes slowly widen, but not in shock, out of remembrance.

"Hello!" She smiles warmly.
Though, the other dwarves grunt.

Then They see Gandalf.
"GANDALF! OLD BUDDY OLD FRIEND OL' PAL!!!!" Courtney Squeals, running towards the wizard.
Imogen just chuckles, shaking her head.
"Your an elf..." Uncle growls.
"Mhmm. Got something against my kin, Oakenshield?" Imogen says in a mock tone. Gasps spread throughout the company.
"Yes, I do actually." Thorin retorts.
"Okay then." Imogen shrugs.
"Well, we best properly introduce ourselves. Courtney Rose Shalna, half dwarf of the blue mountains, half human of Dale." Courtney bows.
Oh, that explains her height.
"Imogen Arwen Alainn. Elf of Rivendell, daughter of Lord Elrond, sister of Arwen, Maiden of The Lady Galadriel. Lady, of Rivendell." Imogen mockingly bows.
"Isn't Arwen your middle name, Lady?" Ori pipes up.
"Well, once upon a time..... I didn't have a middle name. But then my father gave me the middle name 'Arwen' and for Arwen, 'Imogen'." Imogen explains, though she says 'Father' in a choked voice.
"ANYWHOOOO. We best be off-" Courtney starts.
Though Imogen gasps.
"What?" Balin asks looking around.
"THERE IS A BLADE IN YOUR HAIR!" Imogen yells, pointing at Fili, who was giggling happily, splashing the water with his hands.