-diagon alley

I woke up to my mum and dad shouting downstairs

I woke up to my mum and dad shouting downstairs. They didn't have a very healthy relationship but it didn't bother me. I'm use to it.

I rolled out of bed and saw it was 7am. I was going to see Frank at 9. I showered and got changed, finally being able to hear again, my parents had stopped shouting.

 I showered and got changed, finally being able to hear again, my parents had stopped shouting

^^ this is your outfit, you can always change it if you want too idm

'Mum! Dad.' I came downstairs to just see my mum cooking breakfast. 'Where's dad?'

'Work. He couldn't miss it.' My mum muttered.

My dad works in the ministry of magic. He works in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I do get to see him, but one phone call and he's gone. Sometimes I don't get to see him for days.

It doesn't really bother me though. It's more quiet. And yes I'm an only child, which makes it even more relaxing.

I sit down and mum handed me a plate of bacon and eggs. I smile at her and eat. My mum doesn't have job. Well she tried working at the ministry but my father forbade it. He wants her at home, doing the housework. Obviously.

I don't hate my father, I just dislike his ways.

-

I finish breakfast and grab my bag to go. I was going to be using floo powder to get transport.

'Have fun Sweetie.' My mum said kissing my head. 'I love you mum.' She smiled and whispered 'I love you too.' I turned around and took a handful of the powder and stepped into the fireplace.

And after saying the words I was there at Uncle Frank's house. I looked around and everything was just how it was before. The ivy, draping down the house, his car which still looks as old as it did before. I chuckled to myself and walked up to his house.

Everything was just how it was. I felt more comfortable and knocked on the door. I fiddled with my fingers and waited for seemed like forever. And then the door opened.

'Uncle!' I ran up and hugged him. 'Superhero!' That's what he called me and I smiled even more.

Uncle Frank was in his 30s. He had brown hair and was shaved with blue eyes. He was 6ft 2 while I was only 4ft 11.

'How have you been?' I asked while walking in his home. It was just how I remembered it again. It was so muggle like. And his house wasn't a mansion like mine. I liked it tho, it felt comfy and was warm unlike my house.

I sat down on one of the sofas.

'I've been good superhero. Now as you know your a Hawkings now so don't forget it.' I fake smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.
'Your father expects me to be able to take you around diagon alley however I can't be much assistance of that.'

'Why?'

'I work in Flourish and Blotts, the bookstore in diagon alley. So superhero..' as he packed a bag for today.. 'you'll have to do some of the shopping on your own.'

I'd been to diagon alley a few times. I can't remember who with but I hardly remember it at all. It was a blur.

'Well that's fine, but what about dad?' He shrugged and said 'don't worry superhero, we'll make it work. Now come on, you ready?'

I nodded and we walked out to his car. I thought Muggles were cool I loved how they travel. I went in his muggle car and sat in the front, something my father would never let me do.

-

As we got to London, we went to the Leaky Cauldron. It was funny looking, but I knew what we had to do next. Until I saw a familiar  boy with round glasses and a lightning bolt scar.

'Uncle..' I tugged his sleeve and pointed at Harry Potter.

'No pointing superhero.' He chuckled but his eyes beamed over Harry. He was with a giant of some sort. He looked over at me and I faintly smiled.

'C'mon, I have work to do.' He pulled me away and went to the brick wall. Until I saw Harry and the giant coming our way.

'Ar lemme help you.' The giant said and pressed the bricks to open up to diagon alley.
'Thank you.' My uncle said. I smiled at the giant and at Harry and walked into diagon alley.

'Wow.' There were shops everywhere you looked, people bustling, from every where, there were people from different schools.

'This way.' My uncle said, taking me to Flourish and Blotts. It was incredible. I didn't realise how amazing it looked.

We got to the shop and he took me in. 'Now, you have 2 hours to get whatever you need. Please don't tell your father. I'm so sorry superhero.' I smiled. 'Ill be okay uncle.' He cupped my face and kissed my forehead while running off to get ready for his first shift.

I started off getting my robes, getting my wand, a pet ( my owl Clara) and more. Finally to go back to Flourish and Blotts to retrieve my books.

'Uncle! Unc..' I then got shoved by someone.

'Watch where your going you filth.. oh.' A blond haired boy with blueish/grey eyes were looking down at me.

'Oh um sorry.' I softly smiled and walked away. Why is he still looking at me??

'Uncle?' And then I found him.

'Ah here are your books Y/n. I finished in 5 and then I'll take you home.'

I nodded and walked away to the counter, sitting and waiting for him. A couple minutes go by when I see the blond haired boy again. He looked at me and smirked before leaving the store. Hm. Strange.

-

Frank was able to take me home while I looked through the new books I needed this year. They were really interesting and I can never say no to a book.

'Bye Superhero.' He hugged me and I hugged back. 'I'll miss you. Hopefully we can chat soon.'

'Well, I was hoping now you have an owl (it can be whatever type of owl you want) when you get to Hogwarts you can send me letters and I'll be happy to do the same.'

'I like that idea.' He smiled and waved me goodbye, while I did the same. It was 4pm. Wow. I took everything inside. My mum ran up to me and took my trunk.

'How was it?' She asked. 'Good, I had fun.'

She smiled. 'I'm glad. Dad isn't home yet. I don't think he'll be able to see you off.' Of course. 'That's fine mum. I'm quite tired, I'll be back.'

-
A couple hours went by. I had dinner with my mum and went to bed early, ready for tomorrow.

I couldn't believe I was finally going to hogwarts. But then again.

Did my dad even care?